^ Yup.  Im in construction sales. Very manly.  An initial handshake makes or breaks you.  Being on the receiving end of a pussy grip takes you by surprise, and makes you feel like your doing something wrong.

Your not.  Theyre just a pussy who will not argue with you when you rape them on the price!  And rape I do. 

With smile :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

ICE is snatching illegals out of Cali like it's nothing and Jerry Brown hasn't said so much as "boo". the Cali democrats have been neutered and the repubs have been emboldened. combine all this with Cali needing $100 mill in federal natural disaster money and you have a state government shown to be powerless to help it's people or stop Trump. has anyone else noticed that the Cali secessionist talk suddenly stopped?

By people you do mean American citizens, right? Well it's called the UNITED States for a reason.

Yes, it's called "attack his character" and its what the left does when they become desperate to take down someone they hate, they love mocking people that don't agree with their point of view...

step 1, find something to make fun of. step 2, share with SNL.

step 3, follow their lead.

• Like 2

Scott Pruitt is the pick for EPA. Rick Perry will be running the Department of Energy if confirmed by the senate.http://www.amny.com/news/politics/senate-confirmation-hearings-for-trump-s-cabinet-picks-what-to-know-1.12789473

Ah yes!, had them flopped since the whole Rick Perry thing was epic troll by the donald ;)

The shit the media is fixated on is comical.It's a handshake.He wasn't caught picking his nose or scratching his balls.

Obama had a boner on television, Biden touches little girls very disturbingly, also caught on tv, Podesta and his sex ring with children, Anthony Weiner bathroom sexcapades and under age girl solicitation.....but that is ok, cuz (D) next to their name... should i keep going down the list?

• Like 2

Yes, it's called "attack his character" and its what the left does when they become desperate to take down someone they hate, they love mocking people that don't agree with their point of view...

To engage in your hypocrisy would be a total and utter waste of your time.

There is nothing better than a firm handshake, but it should express that you are (at least at that moment) equals if not friends. It never fails to surprise me when someone I know or have never met, hands me one that is little more than a dishrag in firmness. It's like shaking the hand of a warm corpse. As a handshake is an expression of yourself, why display such wishy-washy weakness to someone else? On the other hand pulling someone towards you seems kind of aggressive to me..... an attempt at controlling the other, a dominance ploy.

If that were a firm handshake it would be one thing, pulling people in, getting them off balance then not letting go is some other kind of stupid dominant nonsense.

When I read handshake I thought they were making fun of his hand size..... again.

Show me my hypocrisy, I woke up this morning and like John stated....I'm not a member of the so called media.

I think the idea was. That particular statement is funny coming from someone who has never made a valid point, or even attempted to in his short, unfulfilled, sad life.

When faced with ideas and logical thought, your go to coping mechanism is to make personal attacks, call names, or just dismiss offhand the big words that you can't understand.

Even people who you would probably like and agree with are cast aside as "snowflakes" if their opinions are stated in a manner outside of your vocabulary.

I'm not even sure that you understand the insult in calling someone a snowflake.

In fact, I'm quite sure that you dont. You are not special. You are not unique. You are one in a multitude that will disappear with the slightest change in pressure or temperature.

Show me my hypocrisy, I woke up this morning and like John stated....I'm not a member of the so called media.

All I meant was that Obama's character was attacked 9 ways to Sunday for the last 8 years, here and elsewhere. And when it's your guy it's fake news, or unimportant, but when it's anyone else's it's not. Don't get me wrong, I dig Trump's America First policy and f the rounding up of illegals that has been going on lately, but in my opinion, he is a real turd of a human being and an absolute joke of a president.

The only threads I go on on this site are post ass, post tits and this one. This one is only moderately less enjoyable.

• Like 1

All I meant was that Obama's character was attacked 9 ways to Sunday for the last 8 years, here and elsewhere. And when it's your guy it's fake news, or unimportant, but when it's anyone else's it's not. Don't get me wrong, I dig Trump's America First policy and f the rounding up of illegals that has been going on lately, but in my opinion, he is a real turd of a human being and an absolute joke of a president.

The only threads I go on on this site are post ass, post tits and this one. This one is only moderately less enjoyable.

Sorry to break it to you, I'm not the media and what I posted was towards the media and the so called unbiased comedy central.

I think the idea was. That particular statement is funny coming from someone who has never made a valid point, or even attempted to in his short, unfulfilled, sad life.

When faced with ideas and logical thought, your go to coping mechanism is to make personal attacks, call names, or just dismiss offhand the big words that you can't understand.

Even people who you would probably like and agree with are cast aside as "snowflakes" if their opinions are stated in a manner outside of your vocabulary.

I'm not even sure that you understand the insult in calling someone a snowflake.

In fact, I'm quite sure that you dont. You are not special. You are not unique. You are one in a multitude that will disappear with the slightest change in pressure or temperature.

Holy crap, dude, you take this shit way too personal, if you attacked the trumpet based on substance rather than what the media tells you to, you wouldn't get your panties in a bunch when I mock you for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4216180/How-trust-global-warming-scientists-asks-David-Rose.html  

"The conclusion of last week’s damning revelation that world leaders signed the Paris Agreement on climate change under the sway of unverified and questionable data."

Yea it was a good thing we got out of that Paris Agreement. Going to cost the average Brit about an extra 200 dollars a year.

• Like 1

Wikileaks

WikiLeaks only puts out leaked documents. They do not vett or investigate the legitimacy of those documents.

I can quote those documents til my face turns blue. They only prove that the documents exist.

There are no WikiLeaks documents concerning local arrests, or non classified issues. WikiLeaks can't help me convince you that I supported Ron Paul's presidential candidacy, or that he even ran. As you've denied that too.

There are no WikiLeaks documents concerning local arrests, or non classified issues. WikiLeaks can't help me convince you that I supported Ron Paul's presidential candidacy, or that he even ran. As you've denied that too.

Wikileaks is just the tip of the iceberg, I get news from every source as most people do, It's not hard to check and verify, that's where many people slack, they buy instead of verifying.

Ron Paul did NOT run for president this past cycle, it was his son.

http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com

• Like 1