• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama exec order: U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.

The U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters the Russian diplomats would be given 72 hours to leave the United States. Access to the two compounds will be denied to all Russian officials as of noon on Friday, the official added.

"These actions were taken to respond to Russian harassment of American diplomats and actions by the diplomats that we have assessed to be not consistent with diplomatic practice," the official told Reuters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-expels-...190502756.html

Obama exec order: U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compoundsWASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.The U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters the Russian diplomats would be given 72 hours to leave the United States. Access to the two compounds will be denied to all Russian officials as of noon on Friday, the official added."These actions were taken to respond to Russian harassment of American diplomats and actions by the diplomats that we have assessed to be not consistent with diplomatic practice," the official told Reuters.https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-expels-...190502756.html

Picking a fight before term ends???

• Like 4

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.

The U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters the Russian diplomats would be given 72 hours to leave the United States. Access to the two compounds will be denied to all Russian officials as of noon on Friday, the official added.

"These actions were taken to respond to Russian harassment of American diplomats and actions by the diplomats that we have assessed to be not consistent with diplomatic practice," the official told Reuters.

I read about that.The question i have is how long has this harassment of our people been going on ? is it months or did it just start a couple days ago ? I'm wondering if Obama is just trying to leave Trump a headache to deal with.

• Like 2

Fuck.

• Like 1

Different set of standards and rules for Dems....nothing to see here...

Read my post, did I say anything was wrong with Don King attending a press conference given by President-Elect Trump?

Nope, it's all in your head.

If anything the opposite is true as nothing adds legitimacy to any event like Don King!

Don King, ladies and gentlemen, available for births, deaths, bar mitzvahs and press conferences.

Oh by the way Diego soemone wrote a song about you. :thumbup:

DISCLAIMER; In no way is this video a discriminatory statement against male truck drivers whom happen to be homosexual, just Diego! :rofl:

Read my post, did I say anything was wrong with Don King attending a press conference given by President-Elect Trump?

Nope, it's all in your head.

If anything the opposite is true as nothing adds legitimacy to any event like Don King!

Don King, ladies and gentlemen, available for births, deaths, bar mitzvahs and press conferences.

Oh by the way Diego soemone wrote a song about you. :thumbup:

https://youtu.be/7ZD2PHaAqX4

DISCLAIMER; In no way is this video a discriminatory statement against male truck drivers whom happen to be homosexual, just Diego! :rofl:

I love the personal attacks, when were you allowed to return, laotsu?

Fuck me,never heard of him.From i what i read about him he's clearly a liberal journalist with an agenda.I said REAL reporter,someone unbiased that reports news without promoting an agenda.

Nah. Everyone has some level of bias. If they are digging in and getting truth out that needs to be told they get my respect. Lib or Con.

• Like 2