• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not making voting any easier

I voted 'cause it is my duty and that is it.

It is apparent that the current ruling/ elite generation (all sides, people) is debauched, deranged, perverted and corrupt and it has been this way for a while now.

F!@#ing baby boomers, the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

There is only one cure; burn the whole thing to the ground.

Cleanse the disease and and cauterize it with fire.

"I believe the World War, so far as concerns, not individuals, but the entire race of man, is good...the World War has redeemed mankind from the fat and gross materialism of generations of peace, and caught mankind up in a blaze of the spirit...Civilization at the present time is going through a Pentecostal cleansing that can result only in good for mankind."

-Jack London-

Some interesting talk today about bringing in RICO act.

Before Hillary became SoS donations to the Clinton foundation were in the thousand dollar range. After arranging contracts for Uranium mining, the people who got rich kicked back money in the form of donations to the Clinton foundation, in the millions of dollars. Now the foundation is set up to do charity work, but less then 3% is being spent in that manner. However you can use the money for transportation of the office holders in the foundation. Guess who has a fleet of German cars, Class A motor homes, and to top it off her own jet airplane.

• Like 1

Obama's bro (Malik) is shredding him on Reddit.. Absolute annihilation.

Q: Do you believe your brother has good intentions for this country and is just going about it the wrong way? Or do you believe he has a more sinister agenda?

A: I once believed he was misguided but now I think he is dangerous.

Q: Whats your favorite and worst memory of your brother Barack?

A: He was very disrespectful when he came to Kenya but I had fun with him when I was his best man. He said he would take care of me. He said we were brothers. He is not my brother though.

Q: Why doesn't Michelle seem to remember her wedding date?

A: That is a good question. Michelle is very mean and dishonest person.

Q: Wow, sorry to hear that Malik. Your brother sounds like a pretentious ass hole in real life.

A: It is true. He is not a good man. He is a disappointment.

Q: WE'VE GOT THE BEST OBAMAS DON'T WE FOLKS?! 

A: There are other Obamas that are ashamed about Barack but they are quiet. We are waiting.

Q: What is it about your brother's political ideology that you disagree with the most?

A: My brother does not care about the people. He cares about himself.

There are a lot more.....

• Like 1

Early voting data shows World War I veterans overwhelmingly support Hillary Clinton

WASHINGTON, D.C. — With over seven million votes cast so far in the U.S. presidential election, early voting data is pointing to a tight race in most key battleground states.

But there is one battleground upon which the Donald Trump campaign appears to be headed towards utter defeat: The fight for votes from World War I veterans.

With at least 25,000 World War I veterans casting their votes thus far, the party affiliation breakdown of submitted ballots is suggesting a hard break towards the Clinton camp among veterans who fought in the Great War from 1914-1918, sources say.

Some 98 percent of ballots cast from the demographic have been from veterans who are registered Democrats.

Unfortunately, all World War I veterans we tried to contact declined to comment on the record.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2016/10/early-voting-data-shows-world-war-veterans-overwhelming-support-hillary-clinton/#ixzz4OQ7zW7hF