• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

As well as these announced yesterday:

Re-institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government for 5 years after they leave government service. Cannot be lifted by executive order.

Ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors.

Issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.
  • Like 1

My wife is usually very secretive about her political views even with me. 

I was extremely surprised about what she announced to me a few minutes ago. She has never voted, and has largely stayed very A-Political because of her union affiliation. Well tonight out of nowhere she starts asking when we get our ballots. I told her a week before the election is held we will receive them in the mail. I asked her why and she exclaimed she is going to vote against that "Scary Bitch!" Hillary Clinton....

Her very first election and the fear of someone so corrupt has motivated my wife to vote for the first time in her life. I am extremely proud that she feels incentivised to exercise her voting rights. 

• Like 4

the list below is everything my facebook says is trending today.

Trending

Norman North High School

1.9K people talking about this

Michael Moore

24K people talking about this

Larry Flynt

5.1K people talking about this

Curt Schilling

12K people talking about this

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

47K people talking about this

Donald Trump Jr.

87K people talking about this

Josh Earnest

10K people talking about this

Little Mix

67K people talking about this

The Price Is Right

3.5K people talking about this

Scott Eastwood

4.7K people talking about this

some part of me likes to think if the MSM is this desperate to shield the old bat they know she's tanking hard in the polls.

Josh Earnest = "OFFICIAL SPOKES WEASEL"

• Like 1