Don't get me wrong, while it may be the Wild West for a few months-years if CA legalized open carry, it would surely start to shape as a safer state, or us in northern California can get our state of Jefferson on and make our own rules, and dictate how Much water you get. I say build a wall

• Like 2
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also wager my ex girlfriends anus that you won't be hearing about any mass shootings that went unchecked, or any school shootings in Idaho.

Why not bet your anus? Not all that confident in your argument maybe?

Sometimes a kid would think he was being slick with me, and he’d say, you swear on your mothers grave?

I’d say yeah! Why not! First of all, my mother was alive, she didn’t even have a grave.

Second of all, even if she was dead, what’s she gonna do”rise from the grave and come haunt me?

Come and haunt me?

All because I told a lie to an eight-year old?

Get fuckin real will you!

Sometimes I would say, I swear on my mothers tits.

Kids are impressed with things like that.

I mean I don’t care about my mothers tits either, I don’t care if they fell off, fuck her.

Not my problem, they’re your tits Ma, you keep an eye on ’em.

- George Carlin.

• Like 2

Welcome back Ray!!

Meanwhile

In the 2016 election cycle (the gift that keeps on giving) the guy that funded the dump trump movement has announced he will be supporting trump because he rather see him in the white house than Hillary :rofl:

• Like 2

It always had one meaning...the roads to get there is what varies....

Well, I don't know how your junk is set up, but long enough or not, when I get a stiffy mine points in the wrong direction. I always thought it was like sending someone on a fools errand. 

• Like 1

With the proviso that we are watching establishment theater...

Sure, Trump's campaign has divided the Republican party, but does the GOP really represent right leaning populous views any more?

During Obama's presidency there's been a huge conservative backlash that Republican party failed to capitalize on. Democrats lost 13 seats in the Senate, 69 seats in the House, more than 900 seats in state legislatures under Obama. Keep in mind, same thing happened under Bush. Dems may claw some back during this election cycle, but if Hildy wins, what do you think will happen in the 2018 mid term elections? Reaction, reaction, reaction. Crude as it may be, Trump has tapped into that conservative backlash and ran with it, but he really shit the bed in the process. If Trump is elected and the GOP goes up in smoke, (No, don't do it) what would take it's place?