• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Those anti- Trump protesters crossed the line when they started flying the Mexican flag.

That always seems to happen at protests in SoCal.

BTW if I was born here, I am American, I'm not German, French or Mexican.

If I don't like America I am free to leave.

• Like 4

The biggest line crossed here was the so called protesters attempting to hijack our first amendment right by creating chaos with the objective to have the rally shut down like they successfully did in Chicago not too long ago...

"Our" ?

Were you there? No one on this board is trying to silence you.

Those anti- Trump protesters crossed the line when they started flying the Mexican flag.

That always seems to happen at protests in SoCal.

BTW if I was born here, I am American, I'm not German, French or Mexican.

If I don't like America I am free to leave.

Well for me this is also true of the element in the right wing whom, acting under a perceived mandate from some supernatural entity,

would deny Americans certain rights and turn back the clock on hard won civil rights.

They wanna live in a theocracy?

Go to Saudi Arabia then and see how much fun it is over there.

And let us not forget the obstructionist element in the right wing whose view on political compromise has been defined as this for the past two decades;

"It's our way or the highway".

They want an oligarchy?

Then go somewhere else.

Like the former Ecuadorian said. He has his citizenship and everyone rallied around him because he was an American.

I think there was several lines grossly crossed over from the protesters. 

Yeah but then there was the guy two generations removed from his immigrant grandparents whom still referred to himself as "Hispanic".

Is Hispania a country?

(I think it was the area of Spain around the time of the Roman empire, but you get my point).

And let us not forget the obstructionist element in the right wing whose view on political compromise has been defined as this for the past two decades;

"It's our way or the highway".

They want an oligarchy?

Then go somewhere else.

That applies to left wing as well, stop pretending that it's a left vs right problem, it's a globalist elitest problem....both parties are shit

The right has been at it longer than the left.

I am not pretending anything, I have been alive longer than you and have witnessed what the unconciliatory right slide has done over the long term.

Your tone reeks of "know-it-all-ism" and that is part of the problem...

"both parties are shit", oh and yours smells like rose petals?

Guess what, the right and the left are both right and they are both wrong.

Having a choice of Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump is like being given a choice to jump out of an airplane without a parachute, or get a handjob from Edward Scissorhands. It's just plain messy either way. ;)

• Like 5