So, after following this thread for a while, solely based off the information and articles I've read here's my education suggestions.

We are all being played. If the right and left keep us going at each other using tribalistic ideologies that our "tribe" is better than your "tribe"we'll never make effective decisions on how to make things better, and the corrupt will hold power. It's a good play from a psyops perspective. Keep people arguing over "who wore it better" and which Marvel movie is the best and they won't care who leads them. More people watch the super bowl in 'Merica than vote.

It looks like most other countries are the same. I asked a visiting Canadian scientist today who the Gov. General of Canada is (David Johnston, he represents Queen Elizabeth II and her interests; and acts as the Commander-in-Chief of the Canadian Armed Forces) ... and she couldn't tell me.... but she could tell me how her local NHL team was doing.

My suggestion would be to get involved at your local, provincial, state, county, district levels and follow what those people are doing. At least know who they are. That would have a much larger impact than attempting to convince others on your position via the internet. None of us can change MSM, but we could help get better local leaders into positions of authority.

Happy Valentine's Day, Soundline.

Want to come over for a Dutch Rudder or two?

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly unfortunately does not know how to the Democrat Bob and Weave that they are so good at when asked a serious question. But then again, the media does not grill them as hard at the Republicans get it. She sadly needs to be replaced before she does more damage and Trump needs to see that and keep it quiet. 

And Matt is a total fucking tool to begin with. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Just in case my source is wrong on my earlier comment.

https://www.gg.ca/index.aspx

Hell no, it's likely correct. I stopped watching TV well over 4 years ago so not much filters in. Governor General is a plumb job and consists of standing in for, and representing the Queen at ceremonial events. Much like the Veep but with no real powers. Like I said, a plumb job if you get it.

Past GGs that I can remember were George P Vanier, and Adrian Clarkson.