Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the idaho guys and i have formulated a half ass plan for caravaning to canby.. 

plannin on leaving thursday later in the day to make it to baker for dinner and camping. 

get up early on friday, depart from baker and get to canby around 5ish? 

see, its half assed.. but it should work lol

• Like 5

well, they idaho guys and i have formulated a half ass plan for caravaning to canby.. 

plannin on leaving thursday later in the day to make it to baker for dinner and camping. 

get up early on friday, depart from baker and get to canby around 5ish? 

see, its half-fast. but it should work lol

Guest Rick-rat

I had an accident with my truck and it probably will not be going with a Datsun. I am still going to go anyway to buy tickets for the raffle. It is registered and can transfer to someone else, they don't give refunds. PM me if interested and will see aboot transferring the registration

• Like 2

I had an accident with my truck and it probably will not be going with a Datsun. I am still going to go anyway to buy tickets for the raffle. It is registered and can transfer to someone else, they don't give refunds. PM me if interested and will see aboot transferring the registration

You can transfer it to your new Datsun.

• Like 1

I had an accident with my truck and it probably will not be going with a Datsun. I am still going to go anyway to buy tickets for the raffle. It is registered and can transfer to someone else, they don't give refunds. PM me if interested and will see aboot transferring the registration

I'm holding out hope that the damage isn't to bad :)

• Like 2

Checked differential oil today. Very good. Trans soon. Then engine oil change. The oil is two years old by now....

... but only used for two trips to Canby. Maybe just over 3K miles on it. :lol:

Five weeks to go?

I had to assume I would be going this January so put it on the board. (I tell them) I put down a week and wrote beside it 'maybe more' just in case. I can always pull the plug if it doesn't look like a go. Funny thing is they have got so used to seeing it there that Thursday morning they'll say 'where's mike?'

• Like 4