What would you do to this truck

Guest Rick-rat

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies, when the time is near I will be in touch with 3 people. If you said needs lower, you're out, l20 or other swap, you're out, change wheels, you're out, 5 speed you're out, dual carbs, you're out

Center caps and lug nut changes are OK, Big ass bumper stays, saved my rear lenses and tailgate more than once.

The 4 speed in it will cruise the freeway approx. 3900 @70 4200@ 75. so it stays 4 speed and engine to remain 1600

If I do give this truck to someone they have to meet my terms

Thanks

Fair enough, I'll just wait buy it off the guy who is gunna sell it in a few months anyway

• Like 1

Fair enough, I'll just wait buy it off the guy who is gunna sell it because their girlfriend/wife wants a Honda,, to park in side parking lot of the apartment complex,, in a few months anyway

Fixed

:rofl:

Honestly if it was me ,, i would donate the thing in my will, to a good childrens type charity and have them auction it off .

Who ever gets Rick's 620 (if thats whats hes going to do) is one lucky SOB.  My jaw dropped open when I first say it at Canby 5-6 years ago. It was one sweet little 620. 

Its well worth over what he had it listed for a few weeks ago at 3500.  I wish I had the money to purchase it to preserve it.  But I would be disqualified for/by his standards.  Love the whole truck But Id lower it a couple of inches and switch to an L20.  Then use it as my daily.

Rick, hope things work out ok with what ever struggles your having.  Hope to see you if not at Canby then Blue Lake.  Bring your kick ass sun shade and I'll share it with you again.

Larry

• Like 1

I think it should just be Drivin by its own for as many days as possible. I personally don't have anyone I would " give " my truck to. Not even my kids deserve it . If I owned a museum piece I would donate it to a museum, But I don't .

I just hope you get to spend as many days letting the little red machine make you smile as possible. I hope you make it to blue lake ,it will be my first trip.

Sorry if I wasn't much help , love your little 620 !

In all honesty the center caps are the only thing I would change, and maybe a rebuild, was puffin a little bit of smoke on deceleration..... shit this truck is cleaner than my 39k original mile 620.

What ever you do rick I hope it will get preserved the way you want it too

• 2 weeks later...