Dats-2k

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it wasn't so hard to do pis I would

Have your prostate examined.

If you actually meant pics (or pictures) then read this... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

Always a good idea to check you post before hitting the ENTER key. You can select the EDIT key below every post and correct spelling.

• Like 1

Odd engine swaps are often a case of what is available. This may be a good runner just sitting around in the garage going to waste and basically free. Also we tend to run with what we know. Maybe the OP has experience with this motor.

• Like 1

Odd engine swaps are often a case of what is available. This may be a good runner just sitting around in the garage going to waste and basically free. Also we tend to run with what we know. Maybe the OP has experience with this motor.

This is the case with most builds with engine swaps I love working with new stuff and got my hands on a ka at the perfect time for almost nothing so I went ka in My 620

I meant to say post pics. Lol. I'm doin it the motor is mounted and wired I still have to fig steering out. And it's 240hp 197ft. Stock not all hopped up. When Nissan figures it out let me know. I'm also trying to sell a L20 with a turbo it runs and has a 5 speed on it I need it gone ASAP I'm close to Sacramento

A45 AMG:

Equipped with a hand-built, turbocharged, direct-injection, 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine, the European version of the A45 AMG is rated to deliver 360 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and approximately 330 lb.-ft. of torque between 2,250 rpm and 5,000 rpm.

I love the S2000.  Always have.  This thread made me look up the most powerful four cyl.  If you want power, find the new Mercedes 4 cly.  But, i'll follow either swap if there are PICS.