What are you listening to???

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like soundcloud better

Personal taste thing I guess. I've been on soundcloud for a while and love it for the most part. It's more geared towards the electronic music producer community vs. the less savvy consumer like myself. Just too many runts posting up garbage there. I always found myself wading through a bunch of shit to find something good. Sound quality also really suffers when the mp3 mastering isn't done right. It might be just me, but Mix is an easier format to find stuff I like, and it's all been great quality mastering so far. Beats Behind The Sun is someone I found there. Great chill trip hop stuff.

My brother lent me a pair of QSC K12 powered speakers 1000 Watts each :w00t:  that are absolutely spoiling my ears.  Straight out of an iphone these monsters blow my home system in the weeds. Whisper quiet to pealing your face back, they have a rich brilliant 3D sound. I'll never be able to go back to my Klipsch speakers. I'm fucked for true when he takes them back. That's if I don't blow them up first.  :devil:

• Like 1