What are you listening to???

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/4/2023 at 2:04 PM, paradime said:

I've had the 'Lost Chord' album cover on my left shoulder for nearly thirty years; and the album content in my soul for over half a century.

Traveled millions of miles with 'House of Four Doors' playing and never left the room. 

Yeah, put me on the list !!

• Like 2

If you're here on Ratsun, you like neat cars and you're on this thread, you like good inspiring music. Here's a good way to burn an extra hour this weekend; 1992's 'La Carrera Panamericana' with instrumental soundtrack by Pink Floyd. Nick Mason and David Gilmore compete in replica D-Jags and Gilmore and co-driver crash their Jag. This one comes up on my 'watch list' every couple years. If I could pick one living person to meet and chat with for a bit, it would probably be Nick Mason, a Britt Jay Leno. DZMike, I tried to delete those two echo postings that somehow got off my laptop a few minutes ago and couldn't.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, difrangia said:

I've had the 'Lost Chord' album cover on my left shoulder for nearly thirty years; and the album content in my soul for over half a century.

Traveled millions of miles with 'House of Four Doors' playing and never left the room. 

Yeah, put me on the list !!

Brother from another mother on that one. 

• Like 1

Saturday nites are good for trippin back in time and thisone popped into mind this evening. A monster from the early 70's. From Family's first album 'Fearless'. An overall beast of a first album for the time. Story of a seaport lad with trouble parentage that illuminates a groundshaking saga to base a Bump-&-Grind rock song on. Wouldn't be right with any other singer's voice.

And for those who prefer it live:

• Like 2