100% B110 restoration project

datsunbat

Guest jaimesix

What a beautifull restoration. I am speechless.

Indeed the best ever 1200 I have seen thus far, and probably the best Datsun resto to date!

Apreciamos, obrigado!

Jaime._______________________________________________________

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks!!!

Jaimesix: Thank you!!! I'm spechless too!!! You are saying that my 1200's is one of the best in the world, and here in Portugal people say the same!!! I don't say that is the best...but maybe one of the best in the world...I pay a lot of attention from the metal work to the mechanic, bought new parts, made new interiors...but one of the best...OK...not the best!!!

There are people worlwide making very good restorations too...even in our forum...I've seen lots of good work...but the difference is keeping and maintain the originality...

blownb310: Thank you! About the colour, it was taken from a Nissan catalog and then with the reference _I went into a paint-shop (CIN -it's the name of the shop) and they made it with no problem...but acrylic...at this moment I think the referencies are passed because here in Portugal is just waterpainting used...all the acrylic and syntethic paintigs were forbiden! If you want I can give you the match...no problem at all!

Skib: Thank you for the comment! I didn't knew about that site! Very good...really helpfull!!!

DRIVEN: I don't know the colour!!! But I can give you the code...What pontiac model? Here in Portugal we don't have the brand...unfortunately...

nl320_1963: Thank you!!! The car is almost done!!! One more week and it will return to street!!! eheheh! I'm really anxious to try it...Tha car went into the garage on December 2007, so maybe 1 year and 6 monts...lots of time...but I want it perfect...and I think I'm almost there...

I don't know how to thak you for the comments!!! Thank you all!!!

I

Then the rear interior cloth...

restaurodatsun022.jpg

Mr. Vitorino very concentrated...

restaurodatsun021.jpg

And the final result...

restaurodatsun031.jpg

Right cloth...

restaurodatsun028.jpg

And some metal parts that came with the previous material from the crome...

restaurodatsun037.jpg

...and we make na alteration to the original...we cover the interior of the door with na adhesive plastic...is to prevent dust, cold and protect the cloth...when this model appear, as some others...the companies didn

• 2 weeks later...

hey datsunbat,

great work on the car, watching it comes together reminds me of my 1200:D

hey would you happen to know where i can get a NOS turn signal switch?(the lever on the steering wheel for the turn signals?)

and also i saw you got new wipers. would you mind telling me the part number for those?

thanks for any help and again, the car looks great

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is there a way for me to jump to the last page of a thread? I pretty much browse the Glock Talk most recent post page, and I have to click on the thread and then click to the last page. Does my question even make sense?

YES

&

yes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

Thank you for the comments!

ggzilla: thank you! It's a new car!!! looks fine, drives well, one happy 1200's!!!

mazdat: Thank You! You are right, I just cover the plate because some people here in Portugal copy them to use it during the highway, they pass and don't pay...then I have to pay and didn't use the road...just for that! The v