WTF happened to them all?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're at my place.

Tdaaj,

There are a couple of poor sad 2 dr's on CL right now heading to the crusher soon if they don't get saved. One in Elma WA. and one in Bremerton. I know they are to rusty to use but It just breaks my heat to think of all the usable parts going away.

Tdaaj,

There are a couple of poor sad 2 dr's on CL right now heading to the crusher soon if they don't get saved. One in Elma WA. and one in Bremerton. I know they are to rusty to use but It just breaks my heat to think of all the usable parts going away.

Don't worry about the Bremerton one, it's mine. I am pulling any and all useable parts before the leftovers go to scrap. In case anyone was thinking it could be saved, there is no way. WAY too bent and WAY too cancerous.

I know there is a ratsuner working a deal for the Elma car too so I'm not worried about that one being crushed.

• Like 1

Don't worry about the Bremerton one, it's mine. I am pulling any and all useable parts before the leftovers go to scrap. In case anyone was thinking it could be saved, there is no way. WAY too bent and WAY too cancerous.

I know there is a ratsuner working a deal for the Elma car too so I'm not worried about that one being crushed.

Are sure that hood cant be saved... I bet a real man could make it strait again! :poke:

Thats good news, I should have known better than to think I'm the only one using CL to stalk datsuns everyday.

• Like 1

Tdaaj,

The one in Elma wouldn't be scrapped even if no one buys it,, owner is just down sizing his herd a tiny bit.