MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could probably get that into JCCS as it is...

IMG_1135_zps2ae6813a.jpg

So here is the wagon,just the hood is not done as of all the panels, I am on straight days so this is now going to be a problem to get done.I have everything i need to re assemble other then a engine tranny set up,but not worrying about that right now.

I was bidding on some of those parts then they pulled them off auction now I know why , hey there big strapper I mean tanker leave some parts for the test of us po folks. If you have any doubles of some rear cargo rubbers let me know and congrats on all those parts you beat me to it . I was about to pm the owner on bunching all that together.

• Like 1

Dont you worry this will be done and done right..

Sooooo.....you're not touching it then.... :rofl:  :rofl:

I keeeeeed.......sweet buys Tanker......

When's this gonna be done??....I wanna come down and check it out......

• Like 1

You know what i will try to get tot work on it again in a few weeks. To be honest I am so swamped at work on straight days now so i got to get in there and get to work.

In the mean time i will keep getting everything I need to get it done or ready to be re assembled.

Also still got to figure out what motor to buy or build for it, really want a Honda S2000 motor[i know] but 225 NA is great. Will see or just put a Nissan GTR motor And be different, Oh wait that would be way out of Mr money bags price range.lol

You know what i will try to get tot work on it again in a few weeks. To be honest I am so swamped at work on straight days now so i got to get in there and get to work.

In the mean time i will keep getting everything I need to get it done or ready to be re assembled.

Also still got to figure out what motor to buy or build for it, really want a Honda S2000 motor[i know] but 225 NA is great. Will see or just put a Nissan GTR motor And be different, Oh wait that would be way out of Mr money bags price range.lol

ca18??? never seen one in a wagon...