Jrocks new powdercoat thread (sorry for deleting the old one)

his daughter may have injuries that dont show up for a while its hard to tell 

if he was un insured and you carry uninsured motorist your own company will give you pain and suffering 

picture the same situation but head on cuz the driver has no common sense and someone dies from the impact 

this shit happens everyday because of irresponsible drivers 

Fuck that kid get the money you deserve 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I hate this country sometimes, if someone does something you don't like, just sew the shit out of them, that'll show them when you get no money cause they're some broke moron who will continue to be just as stupid.

I agree with you, thats why i take life insurance and so forth, because the old saying you cant squeeze blood out of a turn up. If he and the daughter is fine thats good next is at least make them pay for the van which will be a salvage anyway due to its age.It sucks but thats life get over it and move on.For whats its worth look at the bright side it could of been him by himself on the supermoto and then were would this story go.

• Like 1

Damn, that kids car got fucked up! Seeing that makes the damage to the van not so bad. He must have been moving.    :no:

Hopefully you get enough to find another shop van and build it further than this one was.

• 2 weeks later...