DID i miss the part....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh hmmm :confused: :console:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/57608-jrocks-powdercoating-of-ratsun-projects-and-shit-thread/

Jrock's Powdercoating of Ratsun projects and shit thread...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10340]

We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for reference for admins looking for a fix :)

this isn't much and it's only a cache = :poop: ....... but if you need to for reference to create a new one IF need :confused: ....... have to lookup each page individually though when searching google-land. 11-pages though... holy cow.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:arqhR9xISWUJ:community.ratsun.net/topic/57608-jrocks-powdercoating-of-ratsun-projects-and-shit-thread/page-10+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox

Sorry Jrock...... :console:

Ima stop typing ......

that fucking bullshit, absolute fucking bullshit ....does that mean I'm being changed to mod status since i have to do all the ground work for something that i created that was now wrongfully deleted due to someones lack of attention paid to due diligence to actually .... i didnt delete it with reckless abnadon and not pay attention to what i did ... all  i wanted to see is  what yellow 620 posted abo0ut the work i did for him and i cant even fucking look at that ...

• Like 1

Dammit man, I am at work lol

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/60541-jrocks-new-powdercoat-thread-sorry-for-deleting-the-old-one/

New thread, did what I could to recover the old one for the moment. Maybe the forum is saved on the server. I will see if it's possible to bring it back in it's entirety.

Jon you are absolutely right to be pissed off. As I cannot say one way or the other I'll take the blame for this. It was an inexcusable fuck up on my part and I am abjectly sorry for this. My home computer had been down for almost exactly 36 hours, this is the first post after getting it up again. That leaves early Wed or Thursday morn at work to clean up the spam. Not trying to excuse anything I must have screwed up at work. Thank god for Steve. Again I am terribly sorry for this devastating turn of events.

Contact ]2eDeYe about giving me a temp ban.