EAGLE ROCK MARCH 16TH 2014

Ranman72

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOw about instead of security, people just stop stealing from each other?

Theft only became an issue in 2013.

they need their skulls cracked (isnt that securitys job? ;) )

If only people wouldn't steal. Whenever I go I try and keep an eye out for the cars. I'll be more than happy to bust the head of some fool. Datsuns may be small but they've got a decent sized trunk for a body. I'm just sayin' :rofl:

• Like 1

Somewhere around post #43 this became the buy and sell clearinghouse. This is the EVENTS forum. If you have something to sell or trade or looking for something please do it in the proper CLASSIFIEDS section. There is a link to it at top of every page.

• Like 3

Somewhere around post #43 this became the buy and sell clearinghouse. This is the EVENTS forum. If you have something to sell or trade or looking for something please do it in the proper CLASSIFIEDS section. There is a link to it at top of every page.

this kind of becomes the selling forum for pre type sales for this swap people asking for parts they need to be brought to the swap or offering parts they have available to bring 

should we not be doing this 

This thread is for an event, and that event is a swap meet (meeting in person to swap parts). Is asking if there is interest in a windshield so I don't have to lug it around and risk it shattering harmful? If it is I apologize and feel free to take down my post.

I agree that this is an event area in our wonderful forum. But the buying and selling of parts, is the event. Nobody likes the new classifieds. So this helps the people looking and the people selling.

This is one specific place where we all know to post and look, verses looking through parts from anywhere and everywhere.

Did i mention I have sets of 510 modded struts with coilovers. FOR SALE $300 kids, shortined to VW rabbit inserts for $400

I agree that this is an event area in our wonderful forum. But the buying and selling of parts, is the event. Nobody likes the new classifieds. So this helps the people looking and the people selling.

This is one specific place where we all know to post and look, verses looking through parts from anywhere and everywhere.

Did i mention I have sets of 510 modded struts with coilovers. FOR SALE $300 kids, shortined to VW rabbit inserts for $400

what u talking about kreeper.

This way parts don't get passed around over and over, keep them and use them on those coupes.

the new klassafied is great; I shall check it right now for some freshly painted oem mirrors.

Hey guys I have a quite a few 620 and L16 parts I would probly be able to bring down... They include a good L16 motor, great new old stock (n.o.s.)rear windows for a 73-78 620(stamped Nissan), brand new ignition switch(nos) with key, L series dual points distributor, and a 620 tailgate(orange) with a dent just to name a few things I have a lot more stuff let me know if you need anything so we can meet up at Eagle Rock...thanks

this kind of becomes the selling forum for pre type sales for this swap people asking for parts they need to be brought to the swap or offering parts they have available to bring 

should we not be doing this 

I  also agree 100%, don't see a problem with this! WE SHOULD DO THIS.

Keeper ,, did you ever come up with a stock radio

thx farmer