EAGLE ROCK MARCH 16TH 2014

Ranman72

Im looking for seats..

If any of you guys selling have any of these parts let me know.... 510 bolt on rollcage , 510 center console , sss center console , 720 center console, factory tach, after market bucket seats, gauge cluster..

Docsis510 Change of time I will be there at 8am. HIt me up for the seats. Thanks!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

need a set of 510 rear vents

grill

Headlight buckets with all the screws and springs

Gas door

pm me if you have any of these

I have some sets and  the SSS side vents too, let me know if u don't get them at the meet, unfortunatelly I won't be able to make it this time hopefully for the next one. but I can ship it if u need them I can send u pics if u want  650 810 6108

I have some sets and  the SSS side vents too, let me know if u don't get them at the meet, unfortunatelly I won't be able to make it this time hopefully for the next one. but I can ship it if u need them I can send u pics if u want  650 810 6108

I got there early to get the stuff the510keeper had for me. Thank you! You've made me and a fellow ratsuner very happy! Nice to meet you James. Good seeing Ranman, hosestop and meeting ruckycharms. I left when the caravan of Datsuns came off the freeway. Didn't want to get trapped in there. I love how you all can get it together to caravan someplace but you still can't organize a fun run. A couple of us have tried but no takers :sneaky: Anyway, here's some photos I snapped before I left.

DSCN1492_sm_zps26336832.jpg

DSCN1514_sm_zpsd2be59f3.jpg

DSCN1513_sm_zps3a8656c0.jpg

DSCN1512_sm_zps9593f176.jpg

DSCN1510_sm_zps2073e2eb.jpg

DSCN1509_sm_zpsca620fcc.jpg

DSCN1508_sm_zps5d62d3a5.jpg

DSCN1507_sm_zps2fc76464.jpg

DSCN1506_sm_zps052cf994.jpg

DSCN1505_sm_zpscec37559.jpg

DSCN1504_sm_zps43c21bbc.jpg

DSCN1503_sm_zpsaeec5a38.jpg

DSCN1502_sm_zps98092c9b.jpg

DSCN1501_sm_zpsa1ddd673.jpg

DSCN1500_sm_zps185c3e35.jpg

DSCN1499_sm_zpsf3706c12.jpg

DSCN1498_sm_zps53590040.jpg

DSCN1497_sm_zps47298044.jpg

DSCN1496_sm_zpsb4f7e07d.jpg

DSCN1495_sm_zps990c8374.jpg

DSCN1494_sm_zpscfb74a74.jpg

DSCN1493_sm_zpsa807b5b6.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the pics colourbox! I couldn't get there. That made me :(. Your pics make me :)

;)

You're welcome :) I would've gotten more but I didn't want to be there all day and I don't like getting stuck there. And there's no way I'm parking on the street and leaving Stanley unattended. There were some other folks there snapping photos that probably have better stamina for these events :) I'm sure they'll post pics as well. I'm looking forward to seeing those. I should've taken video of the caravan of Datsuns coming off the freeway. Was fun to watch. Us LA folks really need to have some fun runs.

• Like 1

Us LA folks really need to have some fun runs.

I agree completely, I want to put one together to cruise up the coast. I got some buddies of mine who want to do it but I'd like to get a decent group of us SoCal folks for it. I'm going to do it regardless the amount of people interested I just think it'd be cool if we can get together and make it happen like they do up north.

Neptune's Nest! We'll chase all the Harley guys away

Or maybe a Dukes run on a sunday afternoon? I'd just worry about the large beers they sell there.

I could go south too. Maybe we should gather at Leisure World and take a group photo in front of their giant globe?

My truck is at SunsetZ right now getting the discs put on the front (I'm embarrassed to admit I'm not doing it). I'll check with Sev for an ETA tomorrow.

Better get a SoCal RoadRunner thread started

good swap meet.  Got a bunch of parts for the naked 69 510.   It's been so long since my last 69 I had forgotten that I swapped out the original 69 dash and frame with a 71.  So I saw an instrument cluster, original 70- whatever, and could not pass it up, only to remember when I got home that it does not fit the 69 dash frame.  I'm so funny!  I crack myself up.

So I'll be putting that up for trade at some point.  Still need a back seat, the one I wanted was walking down the street when I left.  And the steering wheel I bought came with the wrong adapter, but fernado said he would correct that problem.

Other than that, I had a great time as did my kids.

Got the wiring harness I needed and the throttle linkage I need, relays and voltage regular.  So we are that much closer.

More pics to come on the progress.  Next year, we will drive it down there..... 

• Like 1

LETS DO THIS RUN!!! We can make a thread see the intrest and talk about where we'd like to go we really need one in SoCal

On another note I had fun at the swap meet only stayed a few hours and snapped a few pics, walked away with a few items I didn't really need but couldn't pass up  :rofl: I look forward to the next one

Such a bitchin color in person, this crappy cell phone pic doesn't do it justice

IMG_20140316_092257_zpsh3mw2hlq.jpg

My cars twin...

IMG_20140316_093424_zpsukxhketa.jpg

Don't like white cars but this thing was pretty clean

IMG_20140316_101753_zpsph0qwk08.jpg

IMG_20140316_102353_zpshdyaswun.jpg

IMG_20140316_104450_zps8ary872x.jpg

IMG_20140316_104605_zpsicnwk0m5.jpg

LETS DO THIS RUN!!! We can make a thread see the intrest and talk about where we'd like to go we really need one in SoCal

On another note I had fun at the swap meet only stayed a few hours and snapped a few pics, walked away with a few items I didn't really need but couldn't pass up  :rofl: I look forward to the next on

If our car is complete none of us need more stuff but we love getting it anyway :) A few more spare body parts and I could practically build Stanley a brother :rofl:

Started a fun run thread. Go put in your 2¢: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61182-socal-fun-run-get-your-datsun-ready/

The guy I bought the optima from 2 swaps ago that turned out to be bad  came by un announced,  he looked at the battery and told me it was not the one he sold me he said he marks them and this one wasn't marked so no warranty 140 dollars flushed right down the toilet, this battery was actually purchased by my friend that I sent over there. there will be more posted about this soon  

This was an awesome turn out 

Thank you Jose and family/friends who put this together 

Thank you to everyone who purchased from me today you guys make the trip worth it 

It was nice to see all the regulars and some new faces too, cant wait till the next one 

to busy for pics

GOT SOME RUBBER FOR THE 1200

bought more z parts from 2 sources thanks guys you know who you are 

• Like 2

The guy I bought the optima from 2 swaps ago that turned out to be bad  came by un announced,  he looked at the battery and told me it was not the one he sold me he said he marks them and this one wasn't marked so no warranty 140 dollars flushed right down the toilet, this battery was actually purchased by my friend that I sent over there. there will be more posted about this soon  

More about this here http://community.ratsun.net/topic/61221-warning-do-not-buy-from-user-alegria-got-screwed-on-an-optima/