EAGLE ROCK MARCH 16TH 2014

Ranman72

Hello everyone 6 more days to go. Just letting everyone know that there's more vendors now. So spaces will be limited so come early. If you think your going in with your vehicle and expect to leave early that's going to be a tough one. Is going to be packed! I never received a call or email from a volunteer to keep an eye on the vehicles left outside. Too much talking but not doing the walking! See everyone one Sunday! Be good humans.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone 6 more days to go. Just letting everyone know that there's more vendors now. So spaces will be limited so come early. If you think your going in with your vehicle and expect to leave early that's going to be a tough one. Is going to be packed! I never received a call or email from a volunteer to keep an eye on the vehicles left outside. Too much talking but not doing the walking! See everyone one Sunday! Be good humans.

I'll volunteer to keep an eye out on the cars inside. If I see any activity I don't like I'll make a scene and call for back up.

Do I get a badge to wear.

• Like 1

anyone going to have 80-82 210 parts?

i have 3 complete doors for a four door sedan 

a trunk lid 

drivers or pass fender cant remember which

wont bring body parts unless pre sold  

I'll volunteer to keep an eye out on the cars inside. If I see any activity I don't like I'll make a scene and call for back up.

Do I get a badge to wear.

Don't worry ill back  you up!!! ill get us some plastic gold looking badges!!! Doc and Wyatt!!! :thumbup:

I am debating whether I should take a reAR 510 seat for a 2dr 

reupholstered <<<(is that spelled right)

I would say maybe 80 

what are the odds of me selling it?

good odds you should post pics 

FOR SALE!!!!  Anybody looking for some racing seats black/red and Sparco red seat belts. I'll be there around 10:45am. Seats are very clean with slider and Sparco 4 point seat belt is also good condition.

I have a friend looking for a driver and passenger 1974 datsun 620 window regulator. Let me know if you have one. Nice weather for a swapmeet carshow! See you there on Sunday! Thanks!!!

FOR SALE!!!! Anybody looking for some racing seats black/red and Sparco red seat belts. I'll be there around 10:45am. Seats are very clean with slider and Sparco 4 point seat belt is also good condition.

I have a friend looking for a driver and passenger 1974 datsun 620 window regulator. Let me know if you have one. Nice weather for a swapmeet carshow! See you there on Sunday! Thanks!!!

Im looking for seats..

If any of you guys selling have any of these parts let me know.... 510 bolt on rollcage , 510 center console , sss center console , 720 center console, 510 factory tach, after market bucket seats, 510 gauge cluster..