Project Datstang

Bory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

09350541-74F0-4449-B28F-9C40E67EB9F0_zps

This one is a 79' and is powder coated bright ass red, went with all aftermarket parts on this one with slicks all around.

It was a 2010 build as the sticker says, Schwinn font was generated since we could not find it anywhere and Newport was what we called it cus it is our vacation spot

Newport is the Porsche font.

• Like 4

Well I had a stock 90 5.0 pump with same system, and it worked pretty good. I'm running an edelbrock now with the VINTAGE AIR front runner system. So I'm guessing it to be better than the ford one. The new radiator will flow easier cus I changed the design, on the tubes, rather than rows so that should help too.

• Like 1

Ya one thing you have to be careful with is electrical boxes are galvy, and it's not the best to weld with.

C6

That's exactly what this press dies looked like, but it was this big hydraulic thing you can pool a chair up to and operate. The pic above are 3/8" plugs, and they have a taper, on one side, so when you use a uni-bit, when you hit the 3/8" size, you go a little farther and it sets a recess, and the plug sits in there tits, I used a magnet on the back side and tac it in.

• Like 3