Bory

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks boys!

MBT,

You know what's really annoying? I paid like 4K for that 306 blu print engine from Jegs, and it's sitting on the stand with no oil, and it appears to be leaking oil from the rear main seal! I'm running a remote filter for clearance, but I'm gonna throw a filter on it and put oil in it and manually prime the oil pump and check for leaks! I already changed the pan gasket cus it looked like it was leaking when I un crated it. I hate leaks!

• Like 3

Thanks boys!

MBT,

You know what's really annoying? I paid like 4K for that 306 blu print engine from Jegs, and it's sitting on the stand with no oil, and it appears to be leaking oil from the rear main seal! I'm running a remote filter for clearance, but I'm gonna throw a filter on it and put oil in it and manually prime the oil pump and check for leaks! I already changed the pan gasket cus it looked like it was leaking when I un crated it. I hate leaks!

Is it assembly lube just getting viscous from the heat. And leaching out of the rear main? Love the build. One day I will be like you.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...