• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but isn't Canadian bacon really pork loin?  Bacon is delicious fatty belly meat.  Pork loin is great and all, but it ain't bacon Canada.

You bring your loins to Canby with 'your' bacon and I'll bring down a couple of pounds of thick sliced Maple cured Canada Packers bacon and we'll cook and compare. I see no down side to this.

"I don't know what bacon is. But I know the sound it makes when it cooks in a pan."

• Like 1

I could not possibly give less fucks about Tom Cruise but I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of this film

http://youtu.be/H37EaYY80zI

I respect your efforts in distancing yourself from TC, but Paul's racing gravitas tacks precedence in matters such as this. No court in the world would prosecute your case. Period. 

Speaking of cults...

I think Tom is a fuckin kook. However, I think he's a good actor, I have liked most of the stuff he has been in. Since he's not my neighbor, Brother in law or anything like that, whether he can entertain me is all I really care about, he does for the most part. There are of course limits...I don't think I would support Hitler if he had a film career, even if he was a good actor. and that's just because he ruined that style of mustache for the rest of us. I won't stand for that.

Sounds like a plan.  I just gotta get the funds and the time off of work.  Anybody got any hot tips on lotto numbers?

Lottery numbers.... Dude, where are you getting your bacon? 

My advice, bring Surry Farms Dry-Cured Bacon FTW

Speaking of cults...

I think Tom is a fuckin kook. However, I think he's a good actor, I have liked most of the stuff he has been in. Since he's not my neighbor, Brother in law or anything like that, whether he can entertain me is all I really care about, he does for the most part. There are of course limits...I don't think I would support Hitler if he had a film career, even if he was a good actor. and that's just because he ruined that style of mustache for the rest of us. I won't stand for that.

Interesting take on the whole Tom Cruise issue. Much respect.

Lottery numbers.... Dude, where are you getting your bacon? 

My advice, bring Surry Farms Dry-Cured Bacon FTW

It was the "Meet me in Canby" part that gets expensive.  And I do make a hell of a pork loin with leeks in white wine sauce.

Gotcha.  Lotto=lotta bacon or quite expensive bacon.

Meanwhile, I agree with Smoke.  I think I could carry on a conversation with Armpit Achmed better than Tom Cruise.   At least, we could talk guns with simple pointing and single syllable words.  I think I'd have a harder time understanding Tom talk about being a level 8 Magi of the 37th realm.