• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

That's thing, you using the green lantern as your entire basis for you're argument, but green lantern and deadpool are from as far as comic books are concerned, two different universes.

If it was your choice who should be beadpool, even though Ryan Reynolds played him in 2009, before he played the green lantern.

and neither Hollywood nor either of those lame ass comic houses ever do crossovers. 

I am amazed that you macho he-men are so absorbed in this shit.

Ever read Tales From the Beanworld? I used to work at Eclipse after school. It's how I bought my first skateboard. When I was FOURTEEN! That's the same age as people who argue aboot this type of shit.

That's thing, you using the green lantern as your entire basis for you're argument, but green lantern and deadpool are from as far as comic books are concerned, two different universes.

If it was your choice who should be beadpool, even though Ryan Reynolds played him in 2009, before he played the green lantern.

Wrong. SpiderMan and Superman exist in the same New York. Not New York 2.0. 

RR should have never been given the GL job. 

I get the theory you place. I do. But as a consumer/movie fan/semi-comic fan, I believe what I do. 

And Laotsu...I very much care who is in the suit on the screen. 

Micheal Keaton...decent Bruce Wayne. Horrible Batman. 

Val Kilmer...horrible Bruce Wayne. Decent Batman. 

Clooney...good Bruce Wayne. Horrible Batman. 

Christian Bale. Win/win. 

Affelick. SMH. This is the Batman that is supposed to kill Superman. BS. 

That's part of my point too. You want to believe actor is the right man for the job at hand. 

None of you guys are wrong. Seriously though...1 actor gets to be 1 hero. <---My opinion. Not yours. No matter what they have already done. 

Youre arguing the fact that RR shouldn't be deadpool when in fact it was his first roll as a superhero, can we all agree that green lantern pretty much sucked and doesn't count.

See. You don't get it. 

I'm not. Be one or be the other. It was greedy to think you could be a second hero. Be one. That's it. 

My argument...again...if you are an actor, you should get one chance to be a superhero on the screen. That's my argument.

If you're lucky enough to make a franchise out of it, awesome. But don't dip your feet in multiple pools. 

Sorry, Tobey Macguire. You sucked. And Marvel knew it too. 

See. You don't get it.

I'm not. Be one or be the other. It was greedy to think you could be a second hero. Be one. That's it.

My argument...again...if you are an actor, you should get one chance to be a superhero on the screen. That's my argument.

If you're lucky enough to make a franchise out of it, awesome. But don't dip your feet in multiple pools.

Sorry, Tobey Macguire. You sucked. And Marvel knew it too.

I can't blame the guy, if someone offered me millions of dollars to play a superhero then again later for a different superhero I wouldn't pass it up either. That's what it comes down too, like it always does, money.

Port:
Christian_Favors_Jesus_Dead_on_Cross_DeiShenzhen

Christian Favors Jesus Dead on Cross Deisgn Pendant FOB Price: US $1[/size] - 2[/size] / Piece [/size]Get Latest Price Min.Order Quantity: 100 Piece/Pieces Supply Ability: 50000 Piece/Pieces per Month Port: Shenzhen Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union

Contact Supplier

Leave Messages

Add to Inquiry Cart

Add to My Favorites

Report Suspicious Activity

Quick Details Jewelry Type:[/size]
Pendants or Charms
Place of Origin:[/size]
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name:[/size]
XiangMing-Concept
Model Number:[/size]
CKP10701
Pendants or Charms Type:[/size]
Charm Pendants
Jewelry Main Material:[/size]
Stainless Steel
Main Stone:[/size]
no stone
Occasion:[/size]
Party,Party,Wedding,Daily Costume Accessories
Men's
Material:[/size]
304/316L Stainless steel
Color:[/size]
Black/ Red/ Rose Gold/ Gold/ Blue
Size:[/size]
According to your requirement
MOQ:[/size]
100 pieces
Warranty:[/size]
Permanent steel color
Craft:[/size]
Fill Oil/ Press/ Lethe/ Burnishing/ Wire-cut...
Surface Finish:[/size]
Matte finished or Polished
Company or Personal Logo:[/size]
Available
Product:[/size]
Stainless Steel Pendant

Packaging & Delivery Packaging Detail: Small OPP Bags for 1 piece, Big OPP Bags for 50 pieces, Carton for 100-200 pieces. Carton Size:35*25*30cm (will filled with PE foam) Delivery Detail: 7-10 workdays for sample order, 15-25 workdays for mass producti
Specifications
1. Stainless steel jewelry findings 
2. Jewelry manufacturer china 
Christian Favors Jesus Dead on Cross Deisgn Pendant
Christian Favors Jesus Dead on Cross Deisgn Pendant                                    

jesusandmarychain.jpg