• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

Celiac is at the high end of gluten allergy. Many say they are Celiac but they are just gluten intolerant. I do believe that most people are somewhat gluten intolerant to some degree. Most shrug it off or don't notice anything. If you want to try an experiment stop eating bread and pastry and any obvious source of wheat gluten. Don't worry you can't avoid it entirely it's used in EVERYTHING. See if you feel any different after 4-6 weeks. Bet you drop 15 pounds and are not so bloated too. Just cut it down if there are good results cut it down some more. 

• Like 1

Im in the mid range of intolerance on the gluten scale, but if you have a gluten problem it can also cause you to have issues with dairy as well.

The reason you lose weight when cutting out gluten is because you almost completely cut out carbs, unless you go buy a bunch of gluten free baked goods, the you have completed nothing.

Im in the mid range of intolerance on the gluten scale, but if you have a gluten problem it can also cause you to have issues with dairy as well.

The reason you lose weight when cutting out gluten is because you almost completely cut out carbs, unless you go buy a bunch of gluten free baked goods, the you have completed nothing.

and gluten free food is nasty. my mother has tried to feed it to me and yeah, no

You liked my cupcakes, gluten free mother fucker

i'm gonna go with the person that cooked them is a hell of a lot better cook than my mother is. she sucks at cooking

also going with your girlfriend is a hell of a lot better looking. pretty girls make yummy food