• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not in the garage rocking out and working on your Datsun, shame on you sir!!!!  :D  I have the laptop hooked up to the garage stereo.  Further lightening on ugly Betty.  Removing cruise control shortly.  Awwww.  

If you're not in the garage rocking out and working on your Datsun, shame on you sir!!!!   :D  I have the laptop hooked up to the garage stereo.  Further lightening on ugly Betty.  Removing cruise control shortly.  Awwww.  

*looks at HRH's lineup*

Does this mean you're in an endless infinity loop of shame HRH ?

loop.gif

this is how I reaaallllyyy feel

:lol:

• Like 1

Shows how lame your guys' fap marathons are...

I just got a shitload of free wood from my neighbor.  The garage stove is at 1000 degrees right now.  Booyah muthafuckin' heat! ;)  And Tool enema!

....free my wood...

Shark thread

cat-memes-ma-theyre-posting-weird-shit-a

• Like 2

Ooooh boy!  Got the interior done, had to add a piece of aluminum plate to the spot below the brake pedal, a loom of wires runs through there, used to be covered by asphalt coating, insulation, carpet, more insulation, etc.  Still a stupid place to run it.  Anyway, there's a nice heel plate there now to prevent damaging something.  Got the engine bay as stripped as I'm committing too right now, minus the battery, a super light one will come later.  Now, just removing one seatbelt I forgot to remove and then tomorrow I'll start cutting coils to get the ride height correct.

• Like 2

yeah, when those idiots couldn't get hardened concrete out of a mixer drum using dynamite i quit watching. Gotta drill holes in the concrete for the charges, boys, can't just lay the stuff in there.

But that would be no good for TV.

• Like 1

Wow, I'm at 7 inches clearance from the pinch weld edge to the ground in front, and 7.75 inches clearance in the back.  I really did take off a LOT of weight!  Wish I had scales.  That's about a 3" increase in height from what it was. :)

• Like 1

Deleting is cheating.

I have a small penis.

Oh wait, edit that out!

....I frequently cheat.

It's true, here's the unedited version! :D

• Like 3