• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

the other week i hooked up with a girl that i met at a bar earlier that month, everything was going according to plan... 

until i noticed she had something bigger than mine... it got weird, still powered through it though.

it was her feet. haven't met back with her since, and the last text i got was " if you're only down to hang out at the last call late at night, then we should prolly stop contacting each other"

:hairy:  

the other week i hooked up with a girl that i met at a bar earlier that month, everything was going according to plan...

until i noticed she had something bigger than mine... it got weird, still powered through it though.

it was her feet. haven't met back with her since, and the last text i got was " if you're only down to hang out at the last call late at night, then we should prolly stop contacting each other"

:hairy:

Text back: "So, would you say you are putting your foot down".

I thought you had an ol' lady, Tendril. 

i did  :hmm: , however i approached a fork in the road, and after 4 years we both agreed we wanted to do different things to go on with our lives happily and healthy.

no hard feelings, hate or fight. 

i might kick myself later, because of how awesome and the right amount of crazy she was, for not taking it further,

but right now its a car finishing and money game for me and only have time fer teh fluuuzzies 

• Like 1

So whilst you dildos were debating the ins ans outs of the United States of America i was out doing my part to help promote capitalism,,,,,,,,,,, and selling that god forsaken BMW ..

Finally

Fuck!!

Now i wait to see if dead guys family gets the probate done with,, so i can get my hands on a b210 that has my name right on it.

IMG_2012_zpsb1cf1fce.jpg

Jesus! i need a gun to protect all this loot!

:rofl:

• Like 5

So whilst you dildos were debating the ins ans outs of the United States of America i was out doing my part to help promote capitalism,,,,,,,,,,, and selling that god forsaken BMW ..

Finally

Fuck!!

Now i wait to see if dead guys family gets the probate done with,, so i can get my hands on a b210 that has my name right on it.

IMG_2012_zpsb1cf1fce.jpg

Jesus! i need a gun to protect all this loot!

:rofl:

Quick, buy something from China.