• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

im just mad a tthe world enough to go down there break in and speed through downtown olympia till my passenger jumps out of a moving car

Noooooo , you are  "face" in this plan,,, Ted is Murdock

Destroying a piece of automotive history for bureaucratic reasons is subhuman. Reptiles, and I'll bet they eat there young too.

Personally I couldn't give s flying fart about Vipers, and that extends to almost all the Big Three "super cars", especially the Vett. My one exclusion to that is the Ford GT of course. 

• Like 1

Yeah, maybe we could have Jrock walk over from his business , saying his car broke down in the lower lot and needs help. and while they are off helping him,  me and Tdaaj could steal it ,,,,,,,,,,,, for the good of the people of course.

We would be like those dudes in Ferris Bullers day off and shit!!

DO IT!

Im in.

• Like 1

It was in the agreement when they gave it to the school that Chrysler can have it destroyed if they ever want to.

So lame.

on a decent note at least its a crappy chrysler and not a datsun

An editor friend of mine ended up with the very first 4 door Frontier in the US . Nissan said he could have it for 2 years and then crush it. The week before it was crushed we were pulling the airbags and 20s off of it.

A few years later he end up with a prototype Titan complete with crank windows. The truck ended bagged bodied painted at Sema and on the cover of Street Truck just about the time the at the Titans were hitting the dealerships. It had the same stipulaton of being crushed after 2 year, but through a loophole was able to avoid it.

im in so much trouble right now it wouldnt be no thang to add it to the list although my attorney is gonna flip his lid

Cry for attention.... mom didn't hold him enouge

....or too much.

• Like 1

Check this out!!

A college here in Olympia has the 4th Dodge Viper ever made and Chrysler has ordered it crushed.. It is also a hardtop which didn't go into production till 1996 ,, U.P.S. does this with their trucks for the same reason , but it is still kinda sad.

http://www.theolympian.com/2014/03/04/3016193/rare-sports-car-at-spscc-must.html

Strange fact,, i was in that same main shop area the picture was taken when we heard about the first shuttle explosion over the radio.

I was in 5th grade me hickles class they rolled a a/v cart in and we watched the news for two days In Class .....sad ......... I drew some sick memorial shuttle drawings .......... Garfield elementary school .....

An editor friend of mine ended up with the very first 4 door Frontier in the US . Nissan said he could have it for 2 years and then crush it. The week before it was crushed we were pulling the airbags and 20s off of it.

A few years later he end up with a prototype Titan complete with crank windows. The truck ended bagged bodied painted at Sema and on the cover of Street Truck just about the time the at the Titans were hitting the dealerships. It had the same stipulaton of being crushed after 2 year, but through a loophole was able to avoid it.

The infamous two paint job Nissan ..one side was one design the other side was different ? I dunno I stopped following custom trucks once they started putting screens in headrests against back windows and painting there door panelS......just because u can doesn't mean u should ........

I was in 5th grade me hickles class they rolled a a/v cart in and we watched the news for two days In Class .....sad ......... I drew some sick memorial shuttle drawings .......... Garfield elementary school .....

WTF? We got the TV on the cart deal too during that.