Kickoff the spring meet

jalen

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing against NWN or having a ( as Rickster would say ,,, ballsack touching ) meet in Seattle  it's Golden Gardens i'm tired of,,  somewhere new and exciting Alki beach,, Bellevue, Kingston  ..   Anywhere other than G.G ,,  and Jalen my friend,,, we will try our ass off to make your shindig.

But most of the non-members i know ,, would rather stay on the West side of the Puget Sound for the drive up,, and if you car can do the Edmonds fairy,, it might get more people from that side to show.. That's why Hansville/Kingston area is better for us..

But it's up to you cuz imma looking at my Rolodex and there is a huge open spot in April.

:thumbup:

Hansville kingston works for me also.

Tristen, the very first potd meet was at my old house in yelm. Then went to bleached house the next year, after that it stuck at the marina. I started it in hopes that it could be held at a different members place each year. Was intended to be more of a relaxing bullahit session with a pot luck of good food and showing of datsuns. A most all day event.

I have nothing against NWN or having a ( as Rickster would say ,,, ballsack touching ) meet in Seattle  it's Golden Gardens i'm tired of,,  somewhere new and exciting Alki beach,, Bellevue, Kingston  ..   Anywhere other than G.G ,,  and Jalen my friend,,, we will try our ass off to make your shindig.

But it's up to you cuz imma looking at my Rolodex and there is a huge open spot in April.

:thumbup:

Kingston could be cool. And what is a Rolex? 

Could do a meet at my place sometime. That's how potd got started in the first place

You used to live on the Des Moines marina?

Hansville kingston works for me also.

Tristen, the very first potd meet was at my old house in yelm. Then went to bleached house the next year, after that it stuck at the marina. I started it in hopes that it could be held at a different members place each year. Was intended to be more of a relaxing bullahit session with a pot luck of good food and showing of datsuns. A most all day event.

hanoi3.jpg

group2.jpg

group1.jpg

:D

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...