Kickoff the spring meet

jalen

I feel there isn't enough meets between now and summer. So why not have another Meet In spring. I was Thinking Sunday April 13, 2014...If Jrock is available this day  :poke:...Location wise i was thinking Golden Gardens.That way south enders dont have to drive as far.. and north enders get a nice cruise..and we can Hit up dicks later.

thoughts?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel there isn't enough meets between now and summer. So why not have another Meet In spring. I was Thinking Sunday April 13, 2014...If Jrock is available this day  :poke:...Location wise i was thinking Golden Gardens.That way south enders dont have to drive as far.. and north enders get a nice cruise..and we can Hit up dicks later.

thoughts?

You guys are going to touch your penises together?

• Like 5

Naw..I have heard so many stories about Jrock. Some good, Mostly bad... :rofl: and i have been trying to meet him or awhile now. And it seems like he never goes to an event. 

27 minute drive to our,,  over an hour and half don't seem half way to me.

P.S. Jdork and the minitruckers of Olympia road bouncers can't drive farther than it takes to text "what are you doing" to each other,, to get to a meet.

27 minute drive to our,,  over an hour and half don't seem half way to me.

P.S. Jdork and the minitruckers of Olympia road bouncers can't drive farther than it takes to text "what are you doing" to each other,, to get to a meet.

well it depends were your coming from, i know we have folks in Burlington or further north.

He isnt important enough to drive that far south. And does anyone have the exact POTD. and this is an idea..nothing is set and stone..just think we should have more meets.

Werent you just bitching about it being too cold to go to a meet in another thread......

April isn't 30 degree weather is it? The point was to get another meet going soon

I must not have gone to that one.

It was going for a few years and just got too big. Then Ratsun decided to stick it to the man and not go to Nissanfest so they held their own Golden Gardens meet on the same day as NF. There is a new club thats picked up Golden Gardens this past year to make it an actual event once more.