Ratsun Meet Sunday February 23rd 11AM-2PM @ Tacoma Carls Jr. on 6th Ave

DatDoug

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's because i was standing there and when i moved  there was a hole.. This is the first pic but everyone looked pissed off so that's when i yelled at you guys to smile and look at the fuckin camera.

carlsjrfleezefest043_zps11cbefb8.jpg

Hooligan i was told you had the Puget sound Datsun stickers and i stopped and talked so much,, by the time i got to where i seen you,,,, you were already at the other end,, twice.

:lol:

Added this one for Busta-nut if he wanders in here..

carlsjrfleezefest049_zps218cba34.jpg

By te way naner I was watching too flip u digits and u snuck by while I was mirror staring behind me !!!!!!!! Oh and nice job rolling beard deep into your door on the first roll by ........ I thought I sat low in my truck ....... I questioned u even had mr2 seats at all ....... Head rests blew your cover !!!!!

Dammit, of course first meet of the year I can't make it and it's big. Just my luck, and hell Leftys is right near my crib :-(.  It isn't to hard to find, think it would be a good spot for a sunny day meet. 

I even had your stickers... pm your address and Ill mail them down to you. 

I even had your stickers... pm your address and Ill mail them down to you. 

Now I really feel bad :-( .  Damn kid and his snow board lessons.

This weekend is his last lesson though so open weekends after that for me.   I wouldn't be against a Leftys meet, and then people can cruise by my place if they want.  throw some meet on the grill or just drink some beer. 

What a great turnout!  Had a great time seeing all the Datsuns & talking with everybody.  It was nice the rain held off too B)

30+ Datsuns all in a row!  What a cool sight!  :thumbup:

I cant wait for the next meet!

• Like 1

Anyone have info on the owner of this 520? I have some questions on what he did on the front suspension

Thats Hans truck (who isnt a member), but you can talk to JRock about it. Hes around that truck enough... and probably built the suspension for Hans. 

• Like 3

yes and re-radiused the frame pocket where the lower control arm pivots into ... from looking at my truck i could stand to open that up a bit more...but right now its covered in animal brain.....the one difference up front on the trucks is the red truck we  moved his lower mounting point on his shock out 1.5 inches as well as raising his towers...the rear is 720 leafs... degreed 4.25 inch lowering blocks....radiused frame notches.,... raised and repositioned rear upper shock mount... raised and counter sunk upper rear shackle mount in frame...oh and some cab clearancing for the 1 piece drive shaft... obviously not enough since the way home i listened to it rub the cab on bumps..... cuz hauling wheels and tires!!!!....have air shocks .. loved the lows to much to stop and fill them ...

somethings not right with my truck though that possum bent the drag link or something .... not entirely sure but caving in the front of your pan may have adverse effects...till the broncos done it just gonna get driving and once its done i will put it up on a jack and see what that stupid road kill really did ...

han's wife b day is friday so bronco has to be a driver by then .... and had to strip the rear housing ...found a huge crack that had been welded back in the 70's......twas a crack again and leaking mightly.....fords are stupid

• Like 2

my build thread has plenty of both trucks they were done back to back ... simple stuff just tedious work ... hans (red 521 ) is jealous im about 3/8 inch lower then him out front .....they ride nice for how low they are...we can help u get to that point

my build thread has plenty of both trucks they were done back to back ... simple stuff just tedious work ... hans (red 521 ) is jealous im about 3/8 inch lower then him out front .....they ride nice for how low they are...we can help u get to that point

just spent a couple hours reading 57 pages of your thread. Gonna wait for a clear day to start cutting things away on my truck and definitely will be hitting you up for help if i get stuck, thanks.