Just bought me my first rwd!

I guess he's right m8. Needs to be in the correct forum before I russel some kiwi jimmies!

What the fuck are you talking about? As a New Zealander I enjoy sheep. Aussie's like Roos and underarm bowling.

Jimmies are shoes where I come from and Russel[l] is a name...

Can't say I've ever named my jimmies russel!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol another car make gets the Datsun kids all riled up...... truth is I wished I haz'd a Datsun .... this makes me weep eberynight into me sheets .... although my Starion is pretty nice..... at least BLUE says so ....

------> Robert <------

^^^^^^^

• Like 3

Yo listen up here's a story

About a little guy that lives in a blue world

And all day and all night and everything he sees

Is just blue like him inside and outside

Blue is his house with a blue little window

And a blue datsun

And everything is blue for him and himself

And everybody around

'cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm BLUE, I'm in need of a guy...

• Like 1

Yo listen up here's a story

About a little guy that lives in a blue world

And all day and all night and everything he sees

Is just blue like him inside and outside

Blue is his house with a blue little window

And a blue datsun

And everything is blue for him and himself

And everybody around

'cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm BLUE, I'm in need of a set of Starion seats.....

:rofl: well played.....  :ninja: fixed

I think it's because you guys are a bit older. All the honda-tech guys were in their twenties

No, just the dumbasses, the guys that know their shit (few and far between on Hondatech) are all old guys too in the Honda world.

You can usually identify them on track because they are the ones who are passing all the Nissans...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think it's because you guys are a bit older. All the honda-tech guys were in their twenties

cause anyone over twenty figured out that hondas are not sport cars came to their scenes and bought a real car. for the record I give you some credit for buying a car with some potential even though it is a domestic lol.

cause anyone over twenty figured out that hondas are not sport cars came to their scenes and bought a real car. for the record I give you some credit for buying a car with some potential even though it is a domestic lol.

Actually, most of them have a simmilat attitude to that already.....

Except they consider Hondas the only real cars.

So please dont make Ratsun Honda-tech.

Thanks.

Well that is simply not true at all. Soichiro Honda actually started in cars/motorcycles cause he wanted to race. Honda Company has over 65 years in various racing.

The Civic is actually built for the purpose of being a daily driver FIRST, However secondarily, Honda designs every single Civic with the intention that it can be taken on track.

True story...

many hondas are not intended to be performance cars. The Civic is. thats why these boy racer dickheads ruin them so frequently.

No, just the dumbasses, the guys that know their shit (few and far between on Hondatech) are all old guys too in the Honda world.

You can usually identify them on track because they are the ones who are passing all the Nissans...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

says the hondatech veteran!! :poke: