DATZENMIKE (KING RAT)! it says talk about anything so i will.

YOU are a 20yr old pile of shit (KING RAT) when you grow some balls instead of that pussy between your legs then what comes out of your mouth will make sense.

I am more than twice your age and a 26 yr active officer in the united states military and you talking to me like that is disrespectful.

YOU ARE TO AFFRAID TO SERVE IN THE MILLITARY BECAUSE YOU HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE A LITTLE KID!

and know you would get the shit kicked out of you for disrespect.

you can take your punk ass and go fuck your self .

you are lucky you don't live near me or I would kick the shit out of you and teach you some respect and the American way.

you don't know shit racism is a part of life and the older generation and always will be because of the bullshit we had to go thru because of them and if you cannot accept that then go play with your Justin bibber dolls and shut the fuck up PUNK.

you are only 20 yrs old and there are a lot of us older guys in the forum that know more than you when these vehicles where made you where only a tickle in your two dads nuts.

YOU CAN BAN ME FROM THIS ENTIRELY BUT YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM COMING BACK UNDER ANOUTHER NAME.

you are a WEAK Canadian and don't know shit about us real American's we don't take shit and say what we want also this site is in America and there is a thing called free speech it is in our constitution so I will say what I want and there is nothing you can do about it.

you WEAK ass Canadians don't have that because you all are afraid to speak your minds in public you hide behind your government's dress and talk shit.

I will talk shit about BLACKS,WETBACKS,THIEVS AND DOPERS

and if you don't like it to bad because that shows all of us that you condone the bullshit crimes that they do to innocent people and you are no better than them piles of shit.

THIS IS AMERICA IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT and take you site with you!!

• Like 1
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahahaha I love this thread. 

Yeah, Mike is like 50 lol. 

I would kick the shit out of you and teach you some respect and the American way.

This is my favorite part. 

As a 26 year service member you really have no respect yourself. 

What the hell did I miss that prompted this high school drama bullshit on the forum again?  I thought we were done with these threads?

Im on 23hrs a day and never saw what happened either. I feel left out :(

• Like 2

Well, so far the op has offended me by using the term "wetback."  I mean, really, if you're going to say wetback, why not just say nigger, spick, mulle, jiggaboo, nig-nog, hebe, sheeny curse, mic, slant-eye, chink, kraut, and any other racial epithet you'd like?  That way you can piss off EVERYONE!  It's soo much better!!

Jesus, sounds like a rant from a pissed-off teenager to me.  I vote send him to the site that has no name, along with Braden.

• Like 1

Yep, just re-read myself:

I DONT CALL 911!
I let trespassers, thieves, dopers and ZOMBIES talk to my friends
mr smith and Wesson 38,357,44,45
mr ruger 9mm,50cal
mr glock 10mm,9mm,
mr Winchester 306,223,3030
mr Remington 22,25,32,380,
mr Mossberg 10ga,12ga,20ga,410ga,
m16
m14
and machete's
and ninja swords
AND 5,000 ROUNDS FOR EACH ONE.
As for the thieves,dopers
I let them decide by what means they want to die from or become disabled
or I take them out into the desert 15 miles or so and leave them out there naked
in the pitch black of night and leave there cloths by the side of the road with a bottle of water
and tell them if I see them around my family or home they wont be so lucky next time..
THE LAST TIME I CALLED 911 THE IDIOT NIGGER WAS OUT THE NEXT DAY
and was arrested for robbing beating an old lady just 20 hrs later.
so save tax dollars and waste $1.00 worth of bullets and save millions.
DEAD THIEVES, DOPERS, TELL NO TALES!!

Let the butthurt and ignorance flow.

Did you ever have to take any spelling or grammar classes during your upbringing?  You seem to leave off letters and misspell things.  Truly, a sad indictment of our American educational system.

• Like 3

Did you ever have to take any spelling or grammar classes during your upbringing?  You seem to leave off letters and misspell things.  Truly, a sad indictment of our American educational system.

Turns out that "collage" he attended to be a "officer" didn't pay off... :rofl:

• Like 2

What I really want to know is, what caliber is that Ninja sword?  You make make me real proud of our officer corp.  How did a racist piece of shit like you make it this long active with out getting fragged?

• Like 2

Well I guess I won't have to ask permission to quote your private message.

YOU are a 20yr old pile of shit when you grow some balls instead of that pussy between your legs then what comes out of your mouth will make sense.

I am more than twice your age and a 26 yr active officer in the united states military and you talking to me like that is disrespectful.

YOU ARE TO AFFRAID TO SERVE IN THE MILLITARY BECAUSE YOU HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE A LITTLE KID!

and know you would get the shit kicked out of you for disrespect.

20 years old? don't believe everything you read.

timbuhr for your racist humor take a couple of days off. Maybe stay out of the jokes section when you come back.

I see nothing disrespectful in my comments. Unlike those you sling against women and the racial slurs you directed against Jews and black people in your 'jokes'.

you can take your punk ass and go fuck your self .

you are lucky you don't live near me or I would kick the shit out of you and teach you some respect and the American way.

Yeah, I find that respect is earned. It can't be beaten into someone. But good luck with that

you don't know shit racism is a part of life and the older generation and always will be because of the bullshit we had to go thru because of them and if you cannot accept that then go play with your Justin bibber dolls and shut the fuck up PUNK.

Regretfully racism is a part of life. It's also passed on down from one generation to the next. We aren't born racist we are taught to be. Allowing YOU to try and pass that on to others is just wrong. I can't allow that.

you are only 20 yrs old and there are a lot of us older guys in the forum that know more than you when these vehicles where made you where only a tickle in your two dads nuts.

You may know more about Datsuns than me but the rest of this statement is not true.

YOU CAN BAN ME FROM THIS ENTIRELY BUT YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM COMING BACK UNDER ANOUTHER NAME.

Definitely can the first and more than likely the second.

you are a WEAK Canadian and don't know shit about us real American's we don't take shit and say what we want also this site is in America and there is a thing called free speech it is in our constitution so I will say what I want and there is nothing you can do about it.

you WEAK ass Canadians don't have that because you all are afraid to speak your minds in public you hide behind your government's dress and talk shit.

Again I doubt you are a real American. I've met some. They are not at all like you. Free speech and nothing I can do about it? Wrong again. This is a forum not a democracy. It has it's own rules of conduct and one of ours is...

The Golden Rules

• There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
  • There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
So no, you don't have it here and you won't have it here.

I will talk shit about BLACKS,WETBACKS,THIEVS AND DOPERS

and if you don't like it to bad because that shows all of us that you condone the bullshit crimes that they do to innocent people and you are no better than them piles of shit.

See last statement above.

THIS IS AMERICA IF YOU DONT LIKE IT GET THE FUCK OUT and take you site with you!!

Well I'm not at present IN America but if I was I would also have free speech? The world will be a better place when your type has left it.

• Like 15

Well, so far the op has offended me by using the term "wetback." I mean, really, if you're going to say wetback, why not just say nigger, spick, mulle, jiggaboo, nig-nog, hebe, sheeny curse, mic, slant-eye, chink, kraut, and any other racial epithet you'd like? That way you can piss off EVERYONE! It's soo much better!!

Jesus, sounds like a rant from a pissed-off teenager to me. I vote send him to the site that has no name, along with Braden.

You forgot CRACKER... Now the white guys can get offended too. Lollllzzzzz :)

• Like 1