Happy Birthday Nissan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well being Canadian it's easy to blame the French. :lol: :lol: :lol:  But seriously Nissan was in serious trouble before that and why the French gobbled it up. I always peg it as the last year of the 300zx ......... (and the French)

Isn't the red 510 wagon and 720 at the end members here??

yeah, The red wagon is me, The 720 is Drewsdime, The reddish or maroon 2+2 is Goki, And the blue patrol is also a member here.

• Like 2

The photos happen so fast you have to pause them to get a good look, but it had to many modern cars for my taste, but that's my problem.

It's still a good vid. :)

It was pretty lame. You have to be super fast to pause it.

• 1 month later...

You guys do realize that Kwaishinsha was founded in 1911 right? and the first DAT was produces in 1914, Meaning the 100th anniversary is this year, not the 80th last year.

Even Nissan motor company was not founded until 1934, meaning the 80th anniversary of Nissan would be this year, not last December.

Or am I missing something? The only thing I see on record happening in 1933 is the name being Nipponized, as in shortened to a standard Japanese style.

Perhaps the French marketing department cant read dates.