what's your favorite Roadkill (or TopGear UK) episode?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The crushing a Prius episode was great.  I'm very much a fan of roadkill.  Makes me want to get a big block and something old and domestic.  In fact, I'd like a gigantic 77ish Bronco.  I would mob the shit out of that in the summer, for about 2 days a month when I wanted to pay for gas for it.  Still cool though. ;)

If they could have started Top Gear USA with David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan, they would have been way more popular.  In fact, I may do my part to get some big block, just because of Roadkill.  Plus I want big hp/torque.  ;)  Like as in, way bigger than the potential output of 2.5 or 3 liters.  I'm thinking like 7 liters or so.

I think the Top Gear episode where they visit the Nurburgring, and they try to get around it in less than 10 minutes, is one of my favorites.   And then the German girl, who coaches people on how to drive it. gets around the ring in about 10:02, or something like that, in what I think was a diesel commercial mini van, something like a Transit Connect.    Sabrina Schmidt is her name, I think.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...