RATSUN AND DATSUN meet in Burlington hope to see a few of you

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebay screwed me over...which led to my paypal being fucked over...which led to my bank account being overdrawn $60. so i wont be making it

Get a separate account in another bank for that shit. Paypal can fuck your account up. Do not use it on an account you rely on. fucks sake.

I'm heading up from puyallup. I am down to meet up with anyone.

Chester! Good to see you.

Everett meetup location 11:30AM: Jacksons Convenience Store, 2631 Walnut St, Everett, WA 98201. Located across from Les Schwab Tires, at Highway 2 and I-5.

Jackson's is a Shell station on the corner. It's easy access off of and onto I-5. Not a ton of parking, but enough for several of us, I'm sure. Anyway, if there is a better location, please someone steer us in that direction.

It's a 40 minute drive from Jacksons / Shell to Popeyes.

• Like 1

Chet man we haven't nailed down a time we are rollin yet but i can send our phone numbers depending if you wanna text or actually speak,, all human being like.. I don't know Donovans phone number off hand but i will figure it out and send ya'll a PM..

Dood

So all the schedule it on a Sunday and i will always go malarkey,,  over and over was ,,,,,,,,, just that then??

Chester and Me and FATTY ( hopefully others) are melting up here >> http://goo.gl/maps/PTBLW << and hopefully leaving at just before 10:00 am. headed in a Northernly type direction.

• Like 2

Is it this one for people that don't know Everette and rely on GPS to get us places?? >>  http://goo.gl/maps/nAx0A

As there is no Safeway on 41st ,,, i understand it is on 41st and Rucker and right on freeway exit so it has to be this one  BUT just being positively sure.

I set up an Everret meet at 11:30 at Jackson's Shell. See earlier in thread. Shall we all switch to Safeway?

Our group could switch to Safeway no problem, if your cool with it... Heck we're driving 2 hours just to get that far north.. :lol:

• Like 1