RATSUN AND DATSUN meet in Burlington hope to see a few of you

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking this was this weekend,, but it's not for a long time still ..  Good thing cuz FAT510 and i have to go to the beach and make sure the toilets didn't freeze and break last week in our weekend type unit.

2 1/2 hours one way is quite a trek though.

Just for clarification and to have GPS users have the right thing entered, Cascade Mall is actually in Burlington, not Mt. Vernon.

Yes, the 2 towns kinda blend together by the Skagit River, but still thought it might be good to have directions go to the right town, lol.

And based on prior use of the parking lot, the section just South of Popeye's is the better choice.  They use that one for most car events and off-site car dealer sales too.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i hope to see everyone that can make it at burlington popeyes and applebeees parkin lot by the cascade mall there is a big parkin lot and lots of space, January 5th after new years its a sunday around 12 to 1230 for as long as people want, bring your ride rusty or painted new or old faast or slow datsun nissan anything in the family bring her on bye and shoot the shit HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!