Zcar stolen from a vet....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they find it still in good shape.

so is it possible to disable Lo-Jack?  I'm wanting to put it in a vehicle in hopes that if it does get taken I can get it back and catches the little thieving bastards with it.  but if it can be what would the point be to get it.

any radio transmitter can be disabled by the foil trick, shoplifters coat the inside of their jackets with foil to beat the ECM at stores. I like the idea of removing the rotor if you're leaving the car for a while but it's a hassle if you are running a bunch of errands. then a hidden killswitch might be better.

What a fuckin crying shame! A man gives his time and puts his life up for us and then some piece of shit steals his ride.  Its not like this country has already taken enough from him and to have this happen!  Should hang those fucks who did this by their balls..........

What a fuckin crying shame! A man gives his time and puts his life up for us and then some piece of shit steals his ride.  Its not like this country has already taken enough from him and to have this happen!  Should hang those fucks who did this by their balls..........

ANY Datsun stolen is a shame and worth no more or less to the lowliest owner.

• Like 1

any radio transmitter can be disabled by the foil trick, shoplifters coat the inside of their jackets with foil to beat the ECM at stores. I like the idea of removing the rotor if you're leaving the car for a while but it's a hassle if you are running a bunch of errands. then a hidden killswitch might be better.

I do this at every shady parking lot. and some other things. 

Its 1 minute of your time that'll cost the thief and extra 20 minutes to get the car started. Hopefully enough time to catch the fucker in the act. 

that is a nice car and a shame it was stolen from anyone especialy a vet 

I think an eye for an eye 

cut the fingers off of that thief 

carma baby carma it always wins in the end 

• Like 1

that is a nice car and a shame it was stolen from anyone especialy a vet 

I think an eye for an eye 

cut the fingers off of that thief 

carma baby carma it always wins in the end 

I was told from a friend in India, that over there thieves get their hands cut off. 

You can leave 100k on a table outside and it'll be there all day. 

So I hear 

• Like 1

So you guys want to cut the hands off of file sharers? They are thieves. And what of poor Jean Valjean? I ask you, did he deserve to die?

Well since he was un-willing to use the Adamantium knives in his knuckles ,,, i say fuck-um.

Lets keep on the subject shall we? Get the car returned. Get the car returned and the thief would be better but unrealistic. 

• Like 1