Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

These fucking cats need to die. For the past year or so a few cats have been coming out around the neighborhood at night and hang out on the roofs of the houses. I do not like cats but them hanging out on the roofs doesnt bother me. What does bother me is how they get to the roof, the fuckers jump from the cars to the fence or just jump up from the car like just seen one do after he decided the 510 wasnt close enough and jumped to my moms car to do so. Minor scratches hardly noticable but I know they are there. Ive toyed with the idea of getting a bb gun before but was being considerate of the solar panels but fuck it. Its time for something to happen

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Move the cars.

Make the fence impossible to use or walk on.

Ask.... what is so special about the roof that they want to hang out there. Is it south facing and warmer at night?

Go out and hose them down. Keep it up till they find it much drier to stay away.

• Like 1

These fucking cats need to die. For the past year or so a few cats have been coming out around the neighborhood at night and hang out on the roofs of the houses. I do not like cats but them hanging out on the roofs doesnt bother me. What does bother me is how they get to the roof, the fuckers jump from the cars to the fence or just jump up from the car like just seen one do after he decided the 510 wasnt close enough and jumped to my moms car to do so. Minor scratches hardly noticable but I know they are there. Ive toyed with the idea of getting a bb gun before but was being considerate of the solar panels but fuck it. Its time for something to happen

Had a car's paint messed up due to cats.

• Like 3

I bet anything this seller is from Eastern Europe or Russia

NO WAY!

A: She's smiling way too genuine.

B: Waaaay too good of teeth going on there.

C: But, ya you're right she looks E-euro (no wall plug-in to tell).

btw... this is just my experience of living there for 3 years.

• Like 1

Yea im an asshole..

Had some time to kill this morning so i stopped in target to check out the hotwheels. As I walk in I notice the cleaning guy is coming out of the bathroom so I decide to go take advantage and use a clean public toilet. When I get it has 2 stalls one of which was out of order and left only the handicapped stall open so I go in but the lock ois fucked up and you have to lift up the door to get the lock to line up. Anyways im going about my business and as im finishing up a guy walks in amd wasnt happy to find the only available stall was being used so he stands in front of the door sighing dramatically and tapping his foot so I take my sweet ass time. Finally he says "hurry up already" so I did. As im washing my hands I notice him struggling woth the lock and finally here him say fuck it and start to go about his business, so as I walk out 3guys walk in but before I leave I swing his door open and move the trash can in front of it and leave. Keep in mind this is a handicapped stall so the door is a good 4 feet from the toilet. I had a good laugh as did the other that were in the restroom but im sure his day was ruined

• Like 3

Yea im an asshole..

Had some time to kill this morning so i stopped in target to check out the hotwheels. As I walk in I notice the cleaning guy is coming out of the bathroom so I decide to go take advantage and use a clean public toilet. When I get it has 2 stalls one of which was out of order and left only the handicapped stall open so I go in but the lock ois fucked up and you have to lift up the door to get the lock to line up. Anyways im going about my business and as im finishing up a guy walks in amd wasnt happy to find the only available stall was being used so he stands in front of the door sighing dramatically and tapping his foot so I take my sweet ass time. Finally he says "hurry up already" so I did. As im washing my hands I notice him struggling woth the lock and finally here him say fuck it and start to go about his business, so as I walk out 3guys walk in but before I leave I swing his door open and move the trash can in front of it and leave. Keep in mind this is a handicapped stall so the door is a good 4 feet from the toilet. I had a good laugh as did the other that were in the restroom but im sure his day was ruined

I wouldve sat in there until my feet fell asleep
  • Like 4