Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DaBlist,

No disrespect or even criticism of your excellent signature, but might I propose a revision for a more accurate analogy to your quote from -Annette:

"It's like comparing a wooden roller coaster to a modern modern roller coaster. Without a doubt the modern roller coaster is faster, quieter and smoother. But people still love to ride the wooden roller coasters. The sounds, vibrations, jerks and jolts all add to the experience. Sure a wooden roller coaster may not be *can be make to go as fast or faster, and* it's *surely a funner* ride that can *will* scare the *even more* crap out of you." 

As revised:

"It's like comparing a wooden roller coaster to a modern modern roller coaster. Without a doubt the modern roller coaster is, quieter and smoother. But people still love to ride the wooden roller coasters. The sounds, vibrations, jerks and jolts all add to the experience. Sure a wooden roller coaster can be make to go as fast or faster, and it's surely a funner ride that will scare even more crap out of you."

Too much coffee and time on my hands and this is what happens.  :unsure:  :D

• Like 1

DaBlist,

No disrespect or even criticism of your excellent signature, but might I propose a revision for a more accurate analogy to your quote from -Annette:

"It's like comparing a wooden roller coaster to a modern modern roller coaster. Without a doubt the modern roller coaster is faster, quieter and smoother. But people still love to ride the wooden roller coasters. The sounds, vibrations, jerks and jolts all add to the experience. Sure a wooden roller coaster may not be *can be make to go as fast or faster, and* it's *surely a funner* ride that can *will* scare the *even more* crap out of you." 

As revised:

"It's like comparing a wooden roller coaster to a modern modern roller coaster. Without a doubt the modern roller coaster is, quieter and smoother. But people still love to ride the wooden roller coasters. The sounds, vibrations, jerks and jolts all add to the experience. Sure a wooden roller coaster can be make to go as fast or faster, and it's surely a funner ride that will scare even more crap out of you."

Too much coffee and time on my hands and this is what happens.  :unsure:  :D

Fixed

• Like 2

Jeez wtf.....Can we just bring back punching people in the throat when they do stupid shit?

NO ONE comes OG at 12. I will not incriminate myself with details, but I cringe when seeing photos of myself at this age.  the 70s were rampant with desperately unoriginal fashion pitfall and I fell into many of them.

• Like 1

Actually it's..." Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way" .... but thanks for playing.

Congratulations! Baron Von Puckerbum FTW.

Choose the correct contextual tense: You honor my "Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way" or You honor my "frittering wasted hours in an off hand way." There's a time and place for relaxing your correctness in the interest of having fun.

Choose the correct contextual tense: You honor my "Fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way" or You honor my "frittering wasted hours in an off hand way." There's a time and place for relaxing your correctness in the interest of having fun.

Or when it suits your needs to CYA

DaBlist,

No disrespect or even criticism of your excellent signature, but might I propose a revision for a more accurate analogy to your quote from -Annette:

"It's like comparing a wooden roller coaster to a modern modern roller coaster. Without a doubt the modern roller coaster is faster, quieter and smoother. But people still love to ride the wooden roller coasters. The sounds, vibrations, jerks and jolts all add to the experience. Sure a wooden roller coaster may not be *can be make to go as fast or faster, and* it's *surely a funner* ride that can *will* scare the *even more* crap out of you."

As revised:

Too much coffee and time on my hands and this is what happens. :unsure: :D

Well, you were referring to DeBlist's signature using 'your' and Annette's 'quote' and revising it to suit.

But I take DSOTM seriously. As a religious fanatic would if the bible were misquoted.

AngryGod.jpg ... A plague upon your house.

(your posts often have the wrong, transposed or misspelled words in them, so what? It doesn't alter what you said or mean. I don't point those out do I?)

((I would if I could find something humorous in it but mostly I can't ))

And... Too much coffee and time on my hands and this is what happens. :unsure: :D

• Like 1

Syd Barrett is famous only for once being a member of PF. He did not avoid fame for 30 years because he had none. What he had was a mental illness and was in the care of his mother after the band dropped him for his bizarre on and off stage behavior. PF went on to extreme fame without him and eulogized him in the song Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Gilmore and others were late teens early twenties in the '60s, who wouldn't think them 'frat boys'?