Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

Oh he gave some bullshit excuse about his fenders scraping his tyres << notice queer foreigner spelling,,,,,,,,, Me personally i think he was afraid that if he got all his weight "rolling"  it would be impossible to stop ........

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just saw the sickest 720 by the Dutton on ramp San Leandro...Fender mirror, matalic???? Dude was gone..... was it a dream????....... or freaking reality.

Was it cream metalic with a black grill? I've seen that truck in Oakland down town, and San Leandro on 580.

• Like 1

If it weren't for us Ford guy's tax dollars, you Chevy guys wouldn't have a choice between dick or fat chicks. A little gratitude maybe?

I know that if your Ford is black it matters 

• Like 1

Just saw the sickest 720 San leandro. Fender mirror, matalic???? Dude was gone..... was it a dream????....... or freaking reality.

Just saw the sickest 720 by the Dutton on ramp San Leandro...Fender mirror, matalic???? Dude was gone..... was it a dream????....... or freaking reality.

My mistake , 710 two door. You ever see?

Dude, cut the dose. Was it a dream... or freaking reality.??? ...... yes.