Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha wtf

Cop gets stuck trying to wriggle through the window of his own patrol car... as onlookers howl with laughter and failed to help him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3138878/Cop-gets-stuck-trying-wriggle-window-patrol-car-onlookers-howled-laughter-failed-help-him.html#ixzz3vST1OoOF

20151226_142319.jpg

my wife purchased a vintage moka pot off eBay and it showed up Thursday. This morning I ran some beans through an equally vintage grinder, boiled the water in a separate pan, added the hot water and grounds into the moka base and put the assembled unit on a red hot burner just long enough for the water to re-boil and percolate up through the grounds.

• Like 1

20151226_142319.jpg

my wife purchased a vintage moka pot off eBay and it showed up Thursday. This morning I ran some beans through an equally vintage grinder, boiled the water in a separate pan, added the hot water and grounds into the moka base and put the assembled unit on a red hot burner just long enough for the water to re-boil and percolate up through the grounds.

They don't actually design stuff with unique style any more. Everything is vampent nondescript black plastic shit designed for today's discriminating brain dead "modern consumer".  

• Like 1

I should talk though, my wife bought a nondescript black plastic Keurig 2.0 POFnS. One of it's most unappealing modern features is it has an electronic reader that only allows it to brew approved Keurig coffee. Coincidentally, their coffee happens to be twice as expensive as the nock off brand. What a fucking joke, I hacked that proprietary electronic reader BS the first day I had it.

• Like 1

They don't actually design stuff with unique style any more. Everything is vampent nondescript black plastic shit designed for today's discriminating brain dead "modern consumer".

vapent...

Inigo-Montoya-WORD-MEANS.jpg

Instead, try vapid.

I should talk though, my wife bought a nondescript black plastic Keurig 2.0 POFnS. One of it's most unappealing modern features is it has an electronic reader that only allows it to brew approved Keurig coffee. Coincidentally, their coffee happens to be twice as expensive as the nock off brand. What a fucking joke, I hacked that proprietary electronic reader BS the first day I had it.

My wife has one of those or a Tassimo, don't even care to get the name right. God knows how much she spends on that shit a week. I won't drink the watered down crap. Guess who she comes to every 3 weeks when is just refuses to read the bar code?

If that perc is Aluminum, you will taste it in the coffee. At least I did with mine. Single cup keurig or similar is crap. i hate that bull shit. I suffer through a French press these days, but I prefer an old school pour through filter. I really need to get another one of them.

Couldn't find a meaningful definition for vampent. One said "to vamp" which is a waste of time and ink to post

vap·id
ˈvapəd/
adjective
adjective: vapid
offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging. boring, bland, predictable

The very definition of today's coffee and the machines that make it. Still use my French Press will NEVER go back to drip.

• Like 2

I should talk though, my wife bought a nondescript black plastic Keurig 2.0 POFnS. One of it's most unappealing modern features is it has an electronic reader that only allows it to brew approved Keurig coffee. Coincidentally, their coffee happens to be twice as expensive as the nock off brand. What a fucking joke, I hacked that proprietary electronic reader BS the first day I had it.

my wife has a Keurig (not sure what model) too. They do make good coffee. Hers must be older because she feeds it any number of knock-off pots of cherry-cinnamon-vanilla-chocolate concoctions that seemed aimed at the female coffee drinker. I store my jar of folgers freeze dried coffee next to the stuff just to irritate her. freeze dried was the first coffee I ever drank and I still crave it about twice a year.

re: the coffee enemas, some of my son's twenty-something friends were discussing the supposed medical benefits of those a few days ago. in the same conversation they were discussing the "conspiracy" of fluoride in our drinking water. It was a bit like listening in on gossipy old spinster women circa 1950.