Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

article-2140134-12F1FCAB000005DC-166_468

:confused:  :confused:  :confused:

I must say i have been to Mount Rushmore 3 times and had one helluva great tiime every time.. Devils tower that is right by those sculptures is about the most amazing thing you ever will see.

BUT Not that,,,,,,,,,   this

endofthetrail.jpg

Although the boys are eligble (blood wise)  for enrolment into Chippawa and Snohomish on their mothers side but not registered as such as i wouldn't move to Minnesota if you put a gun to my head.

I must say i have been to Mount Rushmore 3 times and had one helluva great tiime every time.. Devils tower that is right by those sculptures is about the most amazing thing you ever will see.

BUT Not that,,,,,,,,,   this

endofthetrail.jpg

Although the boys are eligble (blood wise)  for enrolment into Chippawa and Snohomish on their mothers side but not registered as such as i wouldn't move to Minnesota if you put a gun to my head.

my mother is from South Dakota, Norwegian immigrants her parents grew up in one of those tar shacks. Our house is still filled with Sioux rugs and artwork. I wonder who's idea it was to do the Crazy Horse monument? Probably Neil Young. Those prairies have such a cool vibe, thats where I learned to drive at age 14. 

funny-pictures-auto-native-american-bath

If your grandmother was say 85 she was borne around 1930. The 'Indian Wars' had been over for almost 50 years and their culture must have been is serious decline by then. Word of mouth would be the most likely method of passing on tribal lore and customs. Her grandparents would remember the before times.

What engine?

98' Volvo V70 2.4 liter -  5-cylinder non-turbo w/ automatic.

Six with intake on the driver's side???

Hard to see in the pics...tis a Swedish Five :ninja:

I do like the Acura's 5-cylinders as well *hangs head in shame* ... lol.

fuckin kids these days.

SEATTLE – A 70 year old woman is stopped by three young men with a gun right outside her Seattle home. They got her keys, but they didn’t get away with her car.  That’s because when the would-be thieves got in Nancy Fredrickson’s car, they discovered it was a stick shift. None of them knew how to drive a manual, so they ended up ditching the car and running away.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2014/06/22/thieves-attempt-carjacking-but-cant-get-away-in-a-stick-shift/#ixzz35VnrVYHt

• Like 4

fuckin kids these days.

SEATTLE – A 70 year old woman is stopped by three young men with a gun right outside her Seattle home. They got her keys, but they didn’t get away with her car.  That’s because when the would-be thieves got in Nancy Fredrickson’s car, they discovered it was a stick shift. None of them knew how to drive a manual, so they ended up ditching the car and running away.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2014/06/22/thieves-attempt-carjacking-but-cant-get-away-in-a-stick-shift/#ixzz35VnrVYHt

If Obama had 3 sons...

• Like 2

And that is why when I buy cars they're stick shift

fuckin kids these days.

SEATTLE – A 70 year old woman is stopped by three young men with a gun right outside her Seattle home. They got her keys, but they didn’t get away with her car. That’s because when the would-be thieves got in Nancy Fredrickson’s car, they discovered it was a stick shift. None of them knew how to drive a manual, so they ended up ditching the car and running away.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2014/06/22/thieves-attempt-carjacking-but-cant-get-away-in-a-stick-shift/#ixzz35VnrVYHt