Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

I got offered one of these today for stupid cheap.

Ford_Anglia_123E_Super.jpg

a friend of mine picked it up about 1975 for cheap. it had 1968 California tags then. it was running then but it needed brakes. he got rid of it about 1985. I found it about thirty miles away today with the same tags. the title is long lost (not a big issue in Oklahoma) but worries me is the back glass has been knocked out. has anyone ever messed with one?

Ford Anglia 123E (124E in US - LHD).These have been going up in value 

for some time.I have a '60 105E (106E).

The 105E has a 997cc engine,while the 123E has an 1198cc engine,

known as a 1200.

These were sold from '60 to '67 here,& the 123E has the 2tone paint scheme.

Contact me if you're looking for parts/contacts.

Milton Engineering,in England has some really cool parts,& check out the 105speed.com

website.There's also a website here in the US,for English Fords - enfostuff.com. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a Frontier, I've got love for the Pathfinder. But admittedly far far less love. The vg is not a great framework. It performs decent, but it has many weak points. Far more than an L imo. The rest of the car is fine I guess. Too much plastic though.

All new cars have too much plastic. I hate new cars. Only reason I have Thadeus is because, although I love him, it hurts a lot less when something happens to him as opposed to Stanley.

I meant it as a term of endearment, we called it the crapfinder because is was a first gen with a vg, an automatic and he put a flomaster on it so it sounded like crap, thus the crapfinder

Wel I guess that's ok then  <_<

• Like 1

I call them "MALLFINDERS",because that's what most people

bought them for,when they were new.

This is 100% true. Its also why they are so often in fantastic shape used. Where I live r50s are often cheaper than wd21s, even though they are in significantly better shape then the wd21.