Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MTM2MTU3NTIzNDA0MTM1MjI1.jpg

Move some glass here and there and give it a flat nose, and poof, people seem to love it though...

Never cared for it much.

I know there has been automotive manufacturing plants in Canada but has Canada founded any automobile brands?

McLaughlin Carriage Company of Canada Limited produced McLaughlins then after merging with GM to become GM of Canada...McLaughlin/Buicks.

Brickland come to mind right away but maybe just built here.

Bombardier?

Lived near Enniskillen once. In the 1800s it was or had a blacksmith shop run by 'Col' Sam McLaughlin that made carriages, moved to nearby Oshawa and made cars. Bought into and became General Motors of Canada in the early 1900s. In another life,  worked in the Oshawa GM car and truck plant.

I remember the Bricklin from the maritime province of NB? Not sure if wholly Canadian. Car looks like a DeLorian.

Bombardier, everyone knows. They put everyone on snowmobiles like the Wright Bros. put everyone in planes. I think they make buses. Light trains? 

Boomerang3_zpsiscgr11s.jpg

I've never understood Italian car designs like this. You found this picture by looking up 'atrocious' on google images, right?

Yet I find it totally gorgeous. But, I do have a thing for concept cars and most of them look like something from Speed Racer 

toyota-ex-iii-01.jpg?itok=nFCSSV19

1969_Pininfarina_Ferrari_512_S_Berlinett

• Like 2

We've had an empty lot across the street forever. Weeks ago they started clearing it and there was an excavator in there today. So guess what? They pulled up the gas line. You can hear it hissing. I'm supposed to get out and walk down the street, and wait for an all clear. This would mean I have to be separated from my computer.... from my cold dead hands.....

• Like 2

Thadeus?

Stanley has to share?

Yeah, but he understands now. Shit like that won't happen to him. He's under lock and key and when I take him out he's never out of my sight. I'm actually going to make Stanley a ghetto a/c with a cooler this weekend so I have it for JCCS next Saturday. I'm going to have fun making that thing.

Last time it happened to me, this is what I wished upon the motherfucker who did it. 

eddie_20adams.jpg

I want them to get run over by 20 mac trucks simultaneously and then I want this to happen

cloud_zpszg6z6gty.png

While I sit at home on my couch watching it all go down on my TV like this

2E0FACA8-0643-4CA5-852E-F752E0252B4D_zps

• Like 6