The story behind Your member titles

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a time, I would wake up in the morning and have to read through 5-10 pages of insomniacs to see what the west coast was up to while I was sleeping.

These days it's much better.  The new insomniacs thread usually only moves a page or so.  Then the randomness thread does the same.  Then 3-8 more threads do the same, and I'm all caught up.

progress-trap.jpg

I remember that as only the true insomniacs were up all night. Daily Randomness is the antithesis of Insomniacs really and could be caller PM Insomniacs or Insomniacs Light.

Check Mike... flash'n the obscure reference. Nice!

Holy shit can't slip anything past you.

People make mistake DJ Mikey Mike and Sizzleen, what I find funny are people who are compelled to point them out all the time. Habitually.. all the frick'n time, like it was their job in life. I make more spelling errors than a dyslexic third grader, but I know I have level three backup spell checkers who pickup my slack. Thank god for tight asses.

People make mistake(s) DJ Mikey Mike and Sizzleen. (W)hat I find funny are(is) people who are compelled to point them out all (of) the time. Habitually.. all (of) the frick'n time, like it was their job in life. I make more spelling errors than a dyslexic third grader, but I know I have level three backup spell checkers who pickup my slack. Thank god for tight asses. (Fuck you NOTES!)

Fixeded

• Like 1

I remember that as only the true insomniacs were up all night. Daily Randomness is the antithesis of Insomniacs really and could be caller PM Insomniacs or Insomniacs Light.

Holy shit can't slip anything past you.

Smoke made Daily Randomness what it is today.....

..........it just needs more OICS..............of real life

I was under the impression you got a title when an admin was drunk and feelin' saucy.............

• Like 2