hybrid Z can suck it

Well considering the hardbody is a 720 with modifications and it has a z24 engine which was present in the 720, and not to mention i just put a datsun distributor and oil pump spindle in my nissan, i would say more than a technicality. B)

So since some people put Honda center consoles in their Dimes, does that mean they drive Hondas?

Besides saying that would make ratsun no better than hybrid Z. :sleep: . Nissan is datsun, datsun is nissan. Datsun had more stylish looks but not because it was datsun that was because it was the 70s and early 80s, for some reason in the mid 80s most of the car companies went for that boxy flat look that started going away again in the early 90s.

No one is saying you cant be here. And no... Datsun not Nissan and Nissan is not Datsun. They may be the same parent company, but they are not the same. Different cars, different ideals... We drive Datsuns here, not Nissans (generally speaking). 

Hybrid Z is about Zs. Not 810s, D21s, or 521s... no matter how nice they are. They have a right to discriminate. That doesnt make them bad people. They just want to hang with other Z owners. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a Nissan by every definition man get over it lol. 

ratsun is no better then hbz far as meaningful info is concerned so I dont see you point. Unless we are talking bullshit posts like this with contributors that dont even own a datsun... then ratsun is right on top lately.  

• Like 3

There racists against black datsun 810s and anything that doesn't have a z in the name.

Racism only applies to people. Chauvinists perhaps. Elitist chauvinists surely. And that's fine. We have several good members that wouldn't eat shit and came here. If I ever own a Z car (not) but could conceivably happen in another dimension of this infinite universe, then I know where to go for info. Other wise running through Ratsun posts I see: Hybrid Z can suck it (my dick) and I lultz.

• Like 2

Ya, I used the word contribute loosely too lol 

Come on Mike you know you want a Z :-P
Actually one can own a z and do without hbz. classiczcar and zcar also have vast amounts of info, hbz just encompasses more since they have people coming with backgrounds in other makes/professions/trades who like to type books and debate without it turning childish. I find info having nothing to do with z's searching sometimes. 

Your right though most def Elitists, fuck em

your right i shouldnt contribute, i dont even own a datsun. Peace out.  :ninja:

UVkwJPR.gif

But seriously, quit being a girl. I take that back, even the female members here have thicker skin. You drive a Nissan, get over it, and continue your posting. No one here cares. Just for the love of God make a build thread to put all your questions in. 

Guest Rick-rat

Tristin,

Shouldn't your bluebird garage shit be in  the classifieds instead of  the general posts thread  since your object is to sell,  you  really need to do something on Ratun than posting tons of worthless comments so you have a high post count, and quit being such a wannabe moderator about others :rofl: 

Your advertising here is just spam then

• Like 3

Tristin,

Shouldn't your bluebird garage shit be in  the classifieds instead of  the general posts thread  since your object is to sell,  you  really need to do something on Ratun than posting tons of worthless comments so you have a high post count, and quit being such a Nazi about others :rofl: 

Nope, nothing is for sale in that thread... its all info :) Ive made zero sales through that thread; everything has been via my website.  And like I said, no one is saying he cant post here. Maybe you should quit being a Nazi about people being Nazis ;)

• Like 1

Dropped over to Hybrid z to have a quick look.

Some interesting stuff, but a bit too über straight for my liking. I'd be banned after my first post I'm guessing.

P.s. Monk, chuck a Datsun sticker on your car, that will make it better :)

• Like 1

Hybrid Z is about Zs. Not 810s, D21s, or 521s... no matter how nice they are. They have a right to discriminate. That doesnt make them bad people. They just want to hang with other Z owners (douche bags). 

fixed

• Like 1

There racists against black datsun 810s and anything that doesn't have a z in the name.

You mean like most old school z car guys?  I really dont miss that attitude with some old timer z guys that think their better than every other datsun owner out there cuz they have a z.  Seems that has moved on to the 240 owners nowadays since they think their mad drift cars and everything else sucks.   Most z car guys nowadays are cool. 

It depends, there is def a crowd of my Z car is old which makes me better then everyone. Seems that group is fading though. 

A lot of people dont even know about other datsuns. I have actually never seen most of these datsuns in real life let a lone on the street. 

• Like 1

the funny thing about Nissan is that without the Nissan parent company we wouldn't be able to have Datsuns 

Just sayin  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I don't see why they wouldn't like 810's they had 5-6 member in HBZ that had them mostly 810 coupes, I used to be on the forum a lot when I had a Z then I moved on to my 810 which is a different feeling I like my 810 a lot better but I still miss my Z. I did have one guy that said my 810 was ugly I didn't care I don't expect everyone to like them but they are as much part of a Z only because of the engine. Either way about half the guys there are cool as hell and other half are assholes but that's because they think there shit don't stink, it's ok though they can keep there shitty attitude and strict rules it works for them.

Now someone go troll HBZ and start a thread about ratsun lol would like to see what they think of us.

if you can sift through the sand and avoid contaminating your ginas, there's actually alot of stuff to enjoy reading here.

postcount=Epeen ???

After having read other posts concerning hybridZ, it's my understanding that you have to:

1. own a Z

2. be doing a swap

3. and be doing that swap in accordance with moderators/members advice

to be fair, I can see the point of the first 2. The theme of their website seems to be the name sake

As far as filtering out people that dont conform, I both agree and disagree with this thinking.

-agree because they dont want input that they feel discredits their reputation or portrays them somehow as less (elitists would care alot about that)

-disagree because you stifle the ingenuity of the builder, who is doing the work, financing their project. The end result may turn out amazing despite how crappy or poorly organized the work leading up to it may appear.

006_zps23544820.jpg

• Like 1

Ratsun is great and all but its got like 1/10000 the info as hbz. Even a lot of z car info it does have is just parroted from there and other z sites. When I need answers I dont care honestly, google and whatever comes up comes up. Rarely if ever do I waste my time trying to search each individual forum unless I'm looking for a specific thread. 

Ratsun is the only place I take the time to converse/contribute though. To me thats what counts far as loyalty and the like. 

• Like 2

After having read other posts concerning hybridZ, it's my understanding that you have to:

1. own a Z

2. be doing a turbo or v8 swap

3. and be doing that swap in accordance with moderators/members advice

fixed it for ya.  they tend to have meltdowns if you want to do something other than a v8 or turbo.

Thats bullshit they have plenty of guys doing popular vq's, vg's, sr's, rotor swaps etc... and thats just mild stuff, there are all kinds of wacky swaps there. Its most def not all about v8's or turbos. though obviously those are the easiest and most documented so they are going to be the most popular

Actually the very 1st time I was banned was for saying I didnt think a 2 rotor made sense in the huge engine bay of an s30. Instant ban for being a "purist" lol.