hybrid Z can suck it

Seriously who ever runs the hybrid Z site is an ass hat. They can take there bs site and corn hole themselves.

I listed a few z parts for a third of what most people pay my goal was make my money back and donate back to the Datsun sites. Well for whatever reason probably because I was selling them at a Decent! Price the admin blocked me.

What a joke puck hybrid z and all the wanskers on it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol hybrid is over played anyways I probably wouldn't want to be associated with most of the members anyways. On top of that they are hard to deal, once I'm out of z parts I'm not helping them out ever again. They bitch about everything to the point makes my head spin. Oh that console has a pin sized crack on the bottom leading edge blah blah.

HBZ has def got their share of nazi mods. I have been banned there like 3+ times and really the 1st 2 times was over nothing, just not agreeing with them about a technical subject. The 3rd and so on was just me telling them where to get off lol. They have a WEALTH of info over there though. Some of the guru have ridiculous amounts of experience in many areas. I mean they actually did in depth wind tunnel data tests and published the results. What other forums do shit like that? Sometimes I feel they are the way they are because if they let every noob run their mouth arguing and undermining the powers that be the site may be taken down a peg.  :angel: 

I read/sell there and think I have like 3 posts in the last 5 years lol.

• Like 1

I was just selling stuff and reading didn't post in any of there topics. There's good info for sure oh well ill post my parts on eBay see if I can get 150 plus for a Damn ash tray, and sell my bumpers to the euro guys. I'll donate to ratsun hybrid won't get a cent.

I never managed to ever get blocked or banned just gotta know the forum & people it does happen to a lot of new members but they do help at least when I was lacking certain knowledge, not saying a agree how they manage there forum most of the time.

• Like 1

maybe not so puzzling but they could have a section for non z related stuff, whats the point of being a member there if you have to join other forums to talk about your non-z stuff. might as well keep it all on ratsun, i can talk about my d21 in one thread or the invention of toilet paper in another, it just feels right (the invention of toiletries was infact discussed not more than 24 hours ago in another thread)

• Like 1

maybe not so puzzling but they could have a section for non z related stuff, whats the point of being a member there if you have to join other forums to talk about your non-z stuff. might as well keep it all on ratsun, i can talk about my d21 in one thread or the invention of toilet paper in another, it just feels right (the invention of toiletries was infact discussed not more than 24 hours ago in another thread)

They could  have a section like that, but it still wouldnt apply to you... you dont own a Z while just so happening to have a Hardbody. You should feel lucky we let you be here as the Hardbody was only marketed as Nissan here in the States. Youre only allowed here on a technicality. :rofl:

• Like 2

Well considering the hardbody is a 720 with modifications and it has a z24 engine which was present in the 720, and not to mention i just put a datsun distributor and oil pump spindle in my nissan, i would say more than a technicality. B)

Besides saying that would make ratsun no better than hybrid Z. :sleep: . Nissan is datsun, datsun is nissan. Datsun had more stylish looks but not because it was datsun that was because it was the 70s and early 80s, for some reason in the mid 80s most of the car companies went for that boxy flat look that started going away again in the early 90s.