POST YOUR KIDS!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The stuff you guys like ...

I built that wagon for my son's first Christmas, he was 9 mo. old.  My goddaughter is only a year and a half older, so these kids have grown up with that thing there whole life.  My godson Christopher would pull it with pride, when he was a cub scout, in our local Memorial Day Parade.  My goddaughter Lilly hasn't spent as much time with it as the others, she's more of a girly-girl.

I found a set of ATV wheels and tires at a swap meet, they were pretty much shot.  I think I got them for something like $40, but they held air.  I then bought the largest Radio Flyer they sold at the time. Yep, it was shiny red at one time.  I made a lift for the front axle, beefed it up too, then used some strap and wheel barrow bearings to mount the wheels.  The rear axle had to be a total custom deal, my Dad has a mig welder and gave me a hand with that chore.

It's been played with and beat to hell, but I think there is still many more years of fun left in it.

That is so bad ass!!

I got my daughter the "ATW" for her first B-day.......

IMG_2866_zpsa559da6f.jpg

I always stare at it trying to figure out some kind of suspension for it.......tiny coilovers to lift and loar it!!!

.....just never got around to that so we roll it stock...

• Like 2

My son mike. Can't turn a wrench without him. He's pulled and replaced one L26 and 2L20Bs. Amazing how much little kids pick up.

I think i my case it should say ,,, Amazing how little kids pick up.

found this in the backyard , this morning when i went out to get more pictures of something i have for sale ..

Grad_Alki002_zps6bdf111f.jpg

:sneaky:

• Like 2

I think i my case it should say ,,, Amazing how little kids pick up.

found this in the backyard , this morning when i went out to get more pictures of something i have for sale ..

Grad_Alki002_zps6bdf111f.jpg

:sneaky:

beatings for everyone!

• Like 1