POST YOUR KIDS!

Between the As(s) and the mens I am a little burned out.

Seeing as there are probably alot of old farts whom drive Datsuns and seeing as I am one, here is a picture of the light of my life;

My 3 1/2 year old daughter, Collette

Scan0003_zpsc35ea0d9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take at least one of my sons every where i go ,, that includes Ratsun events so my kids are all over this website, as well as many many other good members.

Canby 2012 ,, casually dressed in attire from Farmer-marche

strange fact #432781 even though this picture was taken a year ago,, he was 2 years younger in this picture than he is now..

Screenshot2012-06-11at84431PM.png

You'll  have to find the one where he`s in his speedo,,, hint ,,, it`s in his build thread

• Like 1

last week a guy came on here registered as "buffalo bill" location "rapist van" registered to make one comment about eastrn washington state the comment was in the maximum pumpkin thread and was as follows:

"looks like a good place to find a rape victim"

so if ya'll wanna post pics of your kids, have fun, B)

Are you saying that people are posting racy pics of their kids here and that some one will get off on them?? I don't get it. 

So far I've not seen a single pic in this thread that could even remotely be considered child pron.. WTF?

...and a pic of my granddaughter with my Datsun,

Picture186.jpg

• Like 2

as I said, have fun feeding Buffalo Bill, I am quite sure he loves your kids.

im not scared of this shit, as I said theres a difference between scared and weary.

Your combative attitude makes me weary.

• Like 1

can we please just delete the posts that aren't pertinent to the thread and go from there?... this is stupid regardless of your stance on the issue 

I concur....

I hid them... hope that helps :)

Well I would post a pic of my daughter But I would have to hunt down and kill the first person that made a comment.

If your kids are little then Iget it. They are cute when they are little. But when they are 30 or so then you guys will turn into a bunch of blubbering

dip shits.

So no pictures of my kid for you guys.

• Like 2

brushing things under the rug doesnt make them untrue or u any safer, who said it had to be racy pics, my attidude only becomes combattive when you fail to make your point clearly.

all i know is im here for cars not kids, this id the only website i have ever been on about cars and your posting pics of your kids, i think its freakin wierd.

and if my kid was grown then I agree, it doesnt matter.

brushing things under the rug doesnt make them untrue or u any safer, who said it had to be racy pics, my attidude only becomes combattive when you fail to make your point clearly.

My point is this. You've made your point and said your piece, now STFU.

We should put veils over our kids heads whenever they go outside.  And actually, our women too.  Oh wait, gays.  We need to all hide our faces from everyone.  They might have an un-pure thought. Wow, I'm glad I read this post.  I'm excusing myself from work today and bettering myself by retreating myself and my family into a cave.  

Seriously, all of this stuff gets recorded.  e-mail, facebook, Google, blogs, forums.  That is what data is.  recorded.  And there are perverts and wierdos out there with access to it.  But there is an element risk that shares a parallel relationship with life.  If you want to enjoy life, you will need to let go of a few fears.  I will not be posting pictures of my daughter posing all sexy, or in some other fashion eliciting wierdos to wierd, but I'm not going to hide my kids away like everyone want to molest them.  Paranoia will destroy ya.  

By the way, i have no problem with people hiding their kids away.  Thats all personal pref.  but calling others out for trusting their neighbor is abhor-able.  

again theres a difference between hiding your kids and protecting them, a huge difference, its okay that you guys dont get that.

and its not my neighbor that i dont trust, its anyone I dont know personally. do you think that any serial killers neighbors thought that he was weird, or even didnt trust him? no actually its the opposite in almost every case. did you read about that guy recently with the girls in his house? well his neighbors thought he was normal!!!!!!

all I did was point out the issues and you tried to tell me its not tru its not true, well your wrong so have fun, im done here unless you have more comments to post about me or memes to post about me, the I will just return to say that your wrong again. enjoy your Buffallo Bill thread.

again theres a difference between hiding your kids and protecting them, a huge difference, its okay that you guys dont get that.

We get it, you like to continuously spout your views whether they are asked for or not and think you are correct and that everyone should do what you say. Self righteous you are.

all I did was point out the issues and you tried to tell me its not tru its not true, well your wrong so have fun, im done here unless you have more comments to post about me or memes to post about me, the I will just return to say that your wrong again. enjoy your Buffallo Bill thread.

Whatever, stop posting in this thread or receive a repressive vacation (thanks for the gif Tristan lol)

...and if I see you doing the same thing again in another thread (IE the carb EFI BS) the same rule will apply.

• Like 5

Cute!... unless thats a noose... then that shit is creepy. She would then remind me of the Skrillex girl:

tumblr_lz2t9rdOeB1rn8b59o1_500.gif

Missed this in the midst of the BS....

She makes that face and does a growl sometimes :lol:

• Like 1

IBTL Bitches...